MASS STABBING IN CANADA!!!

>10 dead
>15 on life support
>suspects still on the run

Remind me again how banning guns will stop mass killings?
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Saskatchewan_stabbings

Attached: 78CE529B-058F-4583-89FF-BFA913B63220.jpg (976x549, 50.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_truck_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This only happened because guns aren’t banned hard enough. We need to do better. Not a single image of a gun should be visible in public society. I would even go so far as to say that to even discuss guns should warrant an investigation

Well, umm.. well we just won't talk about it then..

Attached: trudeau.jpg (2250x1800, 3.67M)

Nice Van Attack
>88 dead
>434 injured
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_truck_attack

Far more deadly than ANY US mass shooting ever has been.

>be Canadian
>get stabbed
- Sad, many such cases

thank god it wasnt a shooting, if guns had been involved the stabbings would have been much worse. remember to mask up and get boosted my fellow canadians. together we can make a difference.

kek, miserably

uhhh, leafsisters? i thought you guys were supposed to be nice

If literally one of these victims had a personal handgun, this would be a different story. Just one.

>MASS STABBING IN CANADA!!!
Which church?

i believe this is a hoax - No footage of victims, no names, no motive, no information. They just want to find these two guys, maybe they are important intelligence officer whistleblowers and they made this crime up.

Bataclan was more based.

Weird
I feel like this should be a bigger story in America but the news just seems to be discussing Labor Day Sales

>Labor Day Sales
Based consumer sales based GDP economy.

It was committed with a knife. They never reported on any of the Australian mass killings with hammers or arson or knives either.
They literally do not care about people being murdered as long as it isn't with guns.

>25 knife victims
Do leafs not know how to run away from shit? Michael fucking Meyers never got a kill count like that.

Attached: bear btfo thot.gif (480x270, 3.2M)

They're native lmao, they do nothing important. Only thing they do is get drunk, complain, kill people, and sit on street corners to beg.

They still have names though

>reservation resident #6364
and who could forget
>tax burden #29987

>Do leafs not know how to run away from shit?
You try running in waist-deep snow faggot

but were they vaccinated?

ahh, tax burden #29987.. his kids all reside at woods homes you knoe

>t. fellow Albertan
If people had any idea how bad natives are. They’re like niggers but dumber and literally cannot feel pain

Attached: 9E22F540-DB81-4435-AA4D-704FCFA881EB.jpg (2102x1080, 338.56K)

>far more

Nigga the vegas shooting was like 60 dead. Don’t act like shooters don’t put up crazy numbers too

>waist-deep snow
Waistdeep snow in late August/early September, yeah?

It’s Canada bro I went trick or treating in the snow as a kid every Halloween

Banning guns obviously makes it less likely

Attached: file.png (762x485, 57.7K)

>Nigga the vegas shooting was like 60 dead
What's the difference between 88 and 60, champ?

>Don’t act like shooters don’t put up crazy numbers too
They generally get nowhere near 88. The closest was literally 60 and Las Vegas was far deadlier than any US mass shooting that came before it by a good 20 or so kills.

The stabbings happened in Saskatchewan. That's one of the mildest, most southern parts of Canada. And it's late Summer.

I'll honestly never understand why the indians living on Reservations constantly kvetch about having shit water supply and insane alcohol rates when they DEMAND to be treated as second class citizens.
Literally just move to a normal fucking Canadian city and, wow, miraculously there's jobs and clean water!

Someone unironically brought up vaccines during a discussion about this.

>most southern
more like middle east

Part and parcel of living around injuns
Simple as

>more like middle east
Is it, yeah? Are you sure you're from there?

Attached: SK.png (800x676, 177.86K)