Actual russian's insight

If you sincerely think Putin is "savior of white people", then you're a demented retard. Our government literally gives citizenship to central asians (who are muslims) for enlisting.

Attached: Anti-horde.jpg (660x405, 129.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Marathon_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxim_Martsinkevich#Death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings#Russian_government_involvement_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis#Claims_of_FSB_involvement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_Iran#Forced_surgery_for_homosexual_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are well aware of the Arab Muslim / Chechen / Asian mixes evolving inside you and affiliating with hardline Sharia and Islamic State. A few of them pricked us not long ago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Marathon_bombing

ukropigs are losing lmao

Meanwhile our government gives citizenship to village niggers from Libera for breathing

Yes i know that Putins goverment isnt better but the EU and US Arent a alternative either what Europe (I also count the ethnic russians in it too) is a third path

Then why are there so many Eurasianist simps here? Do you realize that european/american migrant crises are flowers when compared to what we have back here currently? Actual russian ethnic identity and nationalism are non-existent, abortions are legal. the whole government is corrupt from top to bottom. Lenin and other judeo-bolsheviks are fucking worshipped. Current putinist russia isn't an antipode to degenerate west, it's what you'll become if leftists will stay in power.

*what europe needs is a third path

>no!!! Wdym a fucking kgb officer isn't rightist and/or nationalist?!

Attached: Average_putinist_westerner.png (1000x549, 694.22K)

Depends on how you define "Third Path". If it's some bolshevik bullshit with pseudo-nationalist rhetoric slapped onto it, then no.

Nobody here believes that, they just believe Putin and Russia are better than NATO and the EU and maybe Russia occupying Ukraine will wake the West up to the fact that you can’t just attempt to racially genocide your own people and expect to keep winning on the world stage. Literally everybody here understands this except for Ukrainian anons which is understandable for obvious reasons and Polish anons who don’t like Russians for, again, obvious reasons. Russian user, obviously your government isn’t the savior of the White race, but spend time in Western Europe or North America and you’d run home and kiss your country’s flag

Attached: 20C2531A-516A-46C8-A42A-21315FAF04B8.jpg (750x751, 410.78K)

>Putin and Russia are better than NATO and the EU
No, Putin is a kleptocratic ex-kgb officer with no clear ethnic background, he's literally said "Я лaкeц, я дaгecтaнeц, я чeчeнeц, ингyш, pyccкий, тaтapин, eвpeй, мopдвин, oceтин", basically went on declaring himself a fucking la creature. Even slight RUSSIAN (not sovietist) nationalism can get you behind bars. Ethnic crime is off the charts, it's even worse than black crime in US.
>that you can’t just attempt to racially genocide your own people and expect to keep winning on the world stage.
Oh you mean how bolsheviks did for 70 years with actual slav population in USSR?)
>but spend time in Western Europe or North America and you’d run home and kiss your country’s flag
Lmao, no:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxim_Martsinkevich#Death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings#Russian_government_involvement_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis#Claims_of_FSB_involvement

>Current putinist russia isn't an antipode to degenerate west, it's what you'll become if leftists will stay in power.
you see, this is where you lose us.
There is literally nothing the west can do today, to be even more leftist than it already is.
It is already more leftist than Trotsky.
But you know what? Humor me, how is the west better than Russia?

>bangladesh
Lmao, seethe, shitskin

fascism
the third position is post ww2 fascism

doesnt answer my fucking question vodkanigger

putin is a kike and faggot OP should be hanged

>Then why are there so many Eurasianist simps here?
Grass is greener on the other side. They see what their Western governments are doing and delude themselves into believing that le based foreign leader is going to do any better.
The truth is that all governments ruling over White people today are anti-White.

I hope your roach colony of a country will get glassed with drones - does this answer your question, you troglodyte ape?

Well, i agree on italian/spanish fascism, but nazis' schizo theories about atlantis and agartha are kinda retarded.

>roach ccolony
lol u stupid slavoid nigger.
Im not a roach colony, i hate roaches more than serbs. I side with china because I hate all turkics

>nazis' schizo theories
what theory?
Which nahtzee wrote what about it?

>Well, i agree on italian/spanish fascism, but nazis' schizo theories about atlantis and agartha are kinda retarded.

agreed, germanic spergout was a cancer, for us slavs in particular

Muslims> western trannys

Maybe you're actually bengali irl. Maybe you're just an unfunny brainlet troll. Either way, you're a fag.

you're worse.
You're fucking slavic, just like the hoholniggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_Iran#Forced_surgery_for_homosexual_people
You do realize you're a cretin who's cucking out for muslims who'd behead you rather than accept you, right? No wonder you're canadian

let's play a game

sure bolshevik spawn

Attached: Troglodyte.jpg (411x416, 42.71K)

Attached: ape.jpg (183x275, 8.35K)

looks like a bolshevik spawn

They also believed that the Earth was concave and tried to observe the British Isles from an island from they would not have been able to see them on a convex Earth.
At least they tried it and gave up on the idea when it was shown to be false, unlike modern flat earthers who'll repeat the "the Earth curves 8 inches per mile squared" at you, not realizing that -8m^2 is a parabola and not a fucking circle.