Jewish rabbi admits they created the catholic church

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E3Z4dUs-JwE

Attached: 1647241624401.jpg (400x400, 101.4K)

>everything is us EVERYTHING IS US REEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>Petrr - rabbi being also a professional fisherman
Nearly impossible
>Or implying that Paul was first pope
No he clearly wasn't
Jew debunked

If you wanna make fun of christians, Paul is a good way to do it but at least don't lie in the process

"Both Christians and Jews are, in a way, followers of Jesus Christ in different ways. He is a problem to both because he was the man who came out and discovered he was God. And that simply is impermissible. The Jews handled it in one way. The Christians handled it quite as effectively. In another way, the Christians handled Jesus perfectly, even more tactfully than the Jews by putting him on a pedestal and saying this was the only man who ever was God, and nobody else was really so before. And certainly nobody can be so afterwards. Stop right there. Put him on the altar, bow down to him, worship him so that everything he had to say will be null and void. And it worked beautifully, but you see, the trouble about deep secrets is they can’t be repressed indefinitely." -Alan Watts

Attached: 1658518100271562.jpg (720x404, 66.11K)

Yeah, I'm not even a Christian and this smells like bullshit.

> No he clearly wasn't

As far as I know there were Christians in Rome before Paul even got there for the first time.

> If you wanna make fun of christians, Paul is a good way to do i

Waddija mean? I'm not very knowledgeable about Apostolic history. Mind giving me a quick rundown?

is it just me or has the anti-catholic shilling really been ramping up the past few months?

Anything you say, kike.

The jews hate and fear Christianity more than everything else put together.

Paul the jew actually created Christianity not Jesus

they want you retards to accept the whore so they attack her. pretty obvious all the people starting these threads are jesuits

Oh but please think its totally organic to have the same thread daily

>Waddija mean?
He doesn’t mean anything at all. He’s using word soup. Paul was the greatest evangelist ever. Such that he is still evangelizing ~1900 years after his death. All of that despite his past as Saul.
If user wants to “make fun” of Paul, it would come down to a matter of caricaturization because Paul was simply spreading the Gospel and writing all the time. He admitted to his mistakes and picked up his cross every day. He was as human as you could get.

Peter worked as a fisherman, faggot. Read the Bible instead of listening to filthy Jews on the Internet

also,
> Catalonia meme flag
possibly the worst meme flag to exist

Qrd - Paul was professional hunter and murderer of Christians, then he hallucinated for few days. "You guys, I had this vission and shieet!" Lo, Paul then became pro Christian, he stopped murdering Christians. Instead, he reformed the church in such a way (Teehee old Testament doesn't apply to us anymore you guys!) that contradicted teachings and words of Jesus (Heavens and earth will cease to exist before single one word of the Testament will be changed, or I came to fullfill the testament, not to change it)

Sorry for horrible english, I'm phoneposting from forrest in the mountains

The Catholic Church was always the joint creation of nobility and Jews at that stage of history trying to desperately maintain their power and influence in the face of Christ's attacks against the rich, the powerful, and the Jewish.

Nag Hammadi library was buried at this time to avoid persecution, as these religious texts explain how Jesus Christ's message was that everyone could follow in his footsteps by forgoing the material world and going deep within their own minds/souls to reach The Truth.
The Nag Hammadi library was only unearthed in 1945, the same year Jews obtained total victory over the race of man. Can't be a coincidence.

No he didn’t. There’s no “creating Christianity” because it’s hardly a religion even by contemporary standards. It’s literally just having a legitimate, personal relationship with God, and nothing else. It’s not attending church, it’s not praying, it’s not evangelizing, it’s not charity, it’s not sacramental, it’s not ritualistic, it’s not even sanctification. These things (besides sacraments and rituals) go hand in hand WITH Christianity, but it is strictly not Christianity.
Paul’s role was clarifying truth for us, as he was an earthly authority. His authority was bestowed upon him by Christ, the author of all authority.

fuck this pothead

The only evidence there ever was for such a radical reform was a dream. Of a murderer. Professional murderer.

>WeRe GoInG tO RoMe
t. totally messenger to the Gods and Goddesses

Attached: AATXAJzqfDEcGoXLqZzkBhtx33wnLgq5AYyaGe7KfQ=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo-2160776654.jpg (900x900, 112.88K)

...but I'm sure serial killer wouldn't lie, would he

you've been at this gayop for what - 4/5years now?
2.15K is truly pathetic moshe
I didn't realize the full scope of your failure (raiding Any Forums gives blurred image on the matter)
thank you for clarifying

Attached: 3242351341234325.png (538x468, 348.46K)

Imagine listening to jew

don't care about jewish lies.
have some sake kike.

Jesus was a jewish reformist who wanted to bring jews back to the original judaism. After jesus died Paul chnaged his message and used it as a tool to trick gentiles

>Original judaism
Not at all!
He wanted to bring them back to the teachings of Moses

oversimplifying, but it's less wrong than the "original judaism"

Exactly, which is original Judaism. Paul created a completely different religion, a "Judaism" for nonjews

As catholics supporting lgbt and lies many times they pretty much globohomo.

Oh and I thought the original judaism was a polyteistic religion full of human sacrifices, animal sacrifices and OCD. Because it was.

great way for a 1pbtid to turn pointing out the shilling back into shilling

Moseic judaism is deeply reformed judaism...