NEW: Marijuana use is outpacing cigarette use for the first time on record

>Marijuana use is outpacing cigarette use for the first time on record

npr.org/2022/08/30/1120024399/marijuana-cigarette-use-gallup-poll#:~:text=More people in the U.S.,% in the mid-1950s.

For decades, were locking black people up left and right for possession of weed, giving them lengthy prison sentences and records that would follow them around for life and make it hard for them to get jobs and other services, thus making them more likely to turn to illegal activity to make ends meet, which then exposes them to the potential of ending back up in the prison system, creating a cycle of poverty.

Now that the white man sees huge profit potential in weed, suddenly the white supremist system that controls this country has deemed weed to be OK and good.

There will now be white owned businesses selling weed to black people.

The irony.

Attached: blazeit.jpg (977x1093, 266.06K)

If you want to smoke weed, keep buying it from your good old dealer. Buying it from the store means you're contributing to globohomo.

Weed makes me anxious

Based. It’s time to undo the criminalization of marijuana. Remember, the only reason marijuana is illegal is because (((Hearst))) magazines claimed that it would make blacks and Mexicans rape and murder white women and children. No data, no evidence. Just racism and boomers, Demonrats, Jewpublicans and neocons perpetuate this racist policy 150 years later.

By God, we will remove these chains.

Stoner retards

potheads are pathetic copers.

The United States now is like China at the end of the Qing Dynasty, where drugs and extreme corruption eventually destroyed the entire country.

Attached: 211617.jpg (945x679, 75.07K)

buy aurora cannabis stocks, it will make you rich.

Yes, it does. Also induces schizophrenia. Just don't smoke a lot. Moderation is great rule of a thumb in every field of life

>opiate
>thc
Completely same and work through the same receptors, right?

fpbp

I buy mine off my favorite darkweb vendor.

This is not true. I own aurora stock and it’s never done very well

it's ok when used responsibly and not on a regular basis.
I just put a wee bit of hashish in my cigarette for a comfy day.

both are for. the weak

>Not taking the amount of faggot vapers into account.

Grow it. Once you learn to be patient and wait to harvest after swell, you get live super soil down, its as simple as foliar feeding neem oil and watering with molasses. The hardest part is drying (7-14days), you jar when the small buds snap off the stem, and burping the jars for the first month everyday or so.

Were they really wrong though? Kek

>There will now be white owned businesses selling weed to black people.
I wish. It's usually a specific kind of white that owns everything.

>keep buying it from your good old dealer
That shit is likely to be full of toxic chemicals

I like weed, but as you say, moderation is key. For me the only real drawback to smoking weed is that it kills my dreams/makes it almost impossible for me to remember my dreams. If I take a break, I often enjoy a night of vivid dreaming.

the hype for cannabis stocks is over but soon or later there will be a new hype with regulated cannabis legalisations around the globe. the good thing about aurora cannabis is that their focus is international, they built production facilities in different countries. here in germany we cant really import it from other countries because of some un and eu regulation and when its legalized we need to grow it in our own country and guess which company has an production facility in germany? right now its the best moment to hold or buy it since there is no cannabis hype in the stockmarket.

they were wrong about weed causing it, turns out its just genetics

Whites also got locked up for weed. Niggers just had a laundry list of priors which contributed to their more lengthy prison sentences. OP is a nigger lover.

I also own canopy. Both are in the shitter. I will hodl though because I believe you are correct and I’m a smoker myself. So why not buy stock in a product that you believe in?

Nigs and spics dont need drugs to commit crimes.

Lol, no, people don't just buy drugs from randos, people get a 'dealer' because its someone they trust to sell them what they're asking for. If you don't trust someone then you shouldn't be buying drugs from them, simple as.

Attached: dual citizens.jpg (660x662, 120.45K)