PAJEET LOST hahahah

The British once again prove to be the beacon of hope for western civilization.
Pajeets will now scream racism.
Next order of business: BAN all pajeet immigration until india accepts EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL PAJEET currently living in the UK

Attached: _126019042_0a2416be-dbb4-49f8-8f70-32a2ea3064e5.jpg_1_1.jpg (976x549, 112.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/prime-minister-vote-liz-truss-rishi-sunak-b2159849.html
financialexpress.com/industry/more-indians-own-property-in-london-than-the-english-heres-why-indians-buy-property-in-uk/2652960/
thehindu.com/news/international/indians-get-largest-share-of-uk-student-skilled-worker-and-visitor-visas-official-data/article65811770.ece
economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/visit/covid-easing-indians-are-flocking-to-the-united-kingdom-again-heres-why-theyre-going/articleshow/93792472.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's literally planning to print £100 billion pounds, just to give it to the energy companies she used to work for, at a time of runaway inflation. She is almost suspiciously retarded.

No link

Ga back to your rainy shithole Nigel Patel al-Faruk

a large proportion of "conservative" party members voted for an actual globalist banker wog

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/prime-minister-vote-liz-truss-rishi-sunak-b2159849.html

greatest thing to happen
because nobody will blame Indians living in UK when things go bad politically.
Most Indians like the ninja presence they keep in acquiring material wealth and jobs in white countries

You're retarded. Also how does it feel to be one of over a billion poos? So insignificant, ugly and smelly lmfao

Truss was propped up by Sunak's camp to be the losing candidate so that he could stroll in without facing Mordaunt. It blew up in his face big time.

>voting for a woman

OP you all lost

as i was saying

financialexpress.com/industry/more-indians-own-property-in-london-than-the-english-heres-why-indians-buy-property-in-uk/2652960/

thehindu.com/news/international/indians-get-largest-share-of-uk-student-skilled-worker-and-visitor-visas-official-data/article65811770.ece

economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/visit/covid-easing-indians-are-flocking-to-the-united-kingdom-again-heres-why-theyre-going/articleshow/93792472.cms

>Been independent for 80 years
>Over a billion people
>Still not a superpower
>Instead all you get is poo street shitters and some of the highest levels of poverty anywhere in the world

Was it worth it?

Attached: 56381_unicef-india-take-poo-to-the-loo.jpg (618x505, 40.66K)

A white woman is worse than a brown male

Reminder, it's about to get ogre and they gave you a potato.

Attached: yourefukt.jpg (456x456, 94.84K)

>came this close to being UK PM
>Was it worth it?
No idea
but I will be in your head rent free

That doesn't make you significant, handsome or smell good lol

you must have a 6 or 7 figure modeling job then ?

It's not like piglets are less than 1B.
Piglets in Australia, Canada, USA and south american countries are result of piglet subhumans overflowing in Europe.
Fuck off pigskin subhuman.

Seems like the West to me

Attached: this is how you tax properly.png (999x890, 152.18K)

Without US support uk is nothing burger. Indian can Wipeout your shithole islands from the face of the earth with press of a button.
Filthy dirt un cleaned ass pig

I'm white

>subhuman
Poo master race?

Attached: 342351231.jpg (260x194, 11.88K)

The only shit your country will do is in the street, go back to hiding behind your memeflags because the poo in loo meme butt blasted you all so hard you went into hiding

Attached: 74c80e_5779359.jpg (868x960, 148.75K)

She's the first national leader that's confirmed to have taken black cock lmfao

based pajeetts btfo forever
throw the pajjets in your countries in the ocean where they belong, we def dont want them back either :^)

Humiliation averted for Britain. A small respite.

Imagine being ruled by people you colonized.

>british
>white

Attached: file.png (329x461, 269.03K)

nope
dindpoops ruined india with their cucked mindset

come on, all 70 of them cramped into that 1 bedroom apartment worked really hard sweeping floors and flipping burgers to buy that property.

sounds like something a paki would say
anyway where is your modeling job pay stub?

Gm sirs are you doing the needful?

it was embarrassing how the poopjet immediately announced he is running for pm the moment the previous one got out
opportunist cunt

>t.

Attached: image_downloader_1662384222194.jpg (980x735, 56.58K)

Good morning

>no tattoos
>not fat
>no feed with hormones
>average looking
Yes

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1662370997332856.jpg (1050x1050, 190.49K)

Gm sirs

This is the kind of BS what you get with a woman.
And MUCH WORSE to come, guaranteed!!

I had picked the street shitter every day of the week over any woman, but especially this retarded cunt. Western civ is FINISHED when women win over men.

>Mexican
XD

If I came to India I'd earn more rupoo's from modelling than your entire family earn in their lifetimes combined. Just the gift of being the most handsome race, and sadly you was born into the most hideous. Suck to be pou

>picel
>"average looking"
Dysgenic shitskin cunt lmao

Attached: image_downloader_1662384371821.jpg (750x421, 25.83K)

you mean pajeet won

Attached: Screenshot(16).png (1329x671, 295.25K)

>average looking
Didn't realise how bad you guys had it

madem ples open bob! and needfool!

>female
>conservative party

None of this gives me any hope for the future of the UK. Yes an Indian ruling the UK would be a national disgrace of epic proportions but the fact that one got anywhere near that kind of power is a troubling sign.

yeah now compare wealth inequality

>mugshot
>obviously beaten
Did he go to watch footy with the bongs?

meh, is not like we're faggots making a living on our looks