UK LAUGH THREAD

>I'd rather have Biden be a sleepy corpse than this annoying sjw banshee who's about to completely gut and fuck your already-in-shambles "government"

Good luck bongers, expect your already insane poverty level to rise even more. Make sure you only keep your power on for a few hours a day.

Attached: 0_British-Foreign-Secretary-Liz-Truss-speaks-at-Mansion-House-in-London-Britain.jpg (1200x900, 91.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegrayzone.com/2022/05/15/operation-leaked-emails-intelligence-coup-boris-johnson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Expect your student debts to go from an average of $50k per student to even higher as well.

Attached: uk-student-debt-average-Google-Search.png (1662x570, 227.64K)

>can I has cheseborger?
No, you get potato

Attached: Screenshot_20220905_154707.jpg (567x554, 188.57K)

another female leader? didnt they learn nothing from Fins?

Our last semi-good PM was a female, literally every since Thatcher has been a traitorous sack of filth and they should all be hung

BDSM brutal anal
This is what I have in mind

What this election really shows is that UK glowniggers are more powerful than London billionaire globalists.

BTW we have evidence Bojo was installed by MI6.

thegrayzone.com/2022/05/15/operation-leaked-emails-intelligence-coup-boris-johnson/

Finns ho is at least qt.
PM Liz's redeeming features have yet to be located. Don't hold your breath.

>PM Liz's redeeming features have yet to be located

big round booba

Jews really hate bongs to choose this one for them.

>UK
>some globalist roastie
found another jew. this is getting way too easy

Her husband is the most cucked man on earth (literally)

HE's right though uk is fucked and we're not baling you out this time

> 'd rather have Biden be a sleepy corpse than this annoying sjw banshee

> Biden or Truss

Lmao now i understand why a lot of Nazis just ended themselves as the war was lost

And then you got Merkel who turned your entire continent into Shariah law cuckland. And now your current leader is a spineless dork kissing Putin's manlet ass and destroying your economy.

Why is every world leader complete fucking dogshit right now? What the fuck is going on?

We haven’t used the guillotine. We bring it out then pussy out when it comes time to use it. Things will NEVER get better until we do.

>Its to close to home and it's to near the bone.

Attached: THATJOKEISN'TFUNNYANYMORE.jpg (512x511, 175.43K)

The British people don't have a say in jack shit. Neither do the Finns nor us Americans. Democracy is a lie.

It's all so tiresome lads

She'd destroy your arse lad

Do we rsprint towards the nuclear fire (Truss) or slowly shuffle towards it (Sunak)? I don't really know what's worse.

Either way, I don't want to be around for the next chapter of human history.

>sjw
She's a hard-line conservative you fucking moron

Bongs as a whole didn't actually vote for her it was an in party thing, not that that really changes anything.

>hard-line conservative

In the U.K. this just means they aren't allowed to tranny before 11 o'bong in the morning.

>She's a hard-line conservative

Attached: Calculon_20_(83).jpg (250x141, 8.71K)

In theory, we don't vote for the Prime Minister, we vote for an MP in our local constituency, who is part of a political Party. The MPs of that Party elect their own leader, who becomes Prime Minister if that Party wins enough seats in the House of Commons under the First Past the Post election system.

In practice, we vote for the Prime Minister by voting for the MP of that PM's Party. When parties go through turmoil as you've witnessed, we get a new Prime Minister, but the Party remains the same.

It's all very retarded.

Vaginaaaaa

Attached: gfeg.jpg (671x537, 161.02K)

yes, and bojo was ousted by lissy G

however, what makes you think that she is glownog supported... would glownogs really want nuke shenanigans with russia? this whole russia thing smells like a globalist plot