Why is it considered normal when straight people make toddlers dress in revealing outfits and compete for the...

Why is it considered normal when straight people make toddlers dress in revealing outfits and compete for the affections of adult men?

Attached: tottot12.png (435x650, 454.38K)

Some have the ability to look inward and some do not

It's not and it never will be.

Yummy!

No real pedo likes these freaks with clown makeup, theres zero peagant pictures in pedo sites.
This is mostly a 50s boomer thing with low class women and its always seen as weird and each year theres less and less so its bot really a problem.
Baby peagants arr a relic of a boomer past, underage draqueens however is gaining ground and that should be your concern.
Each year more and more gay festivals have kids and now they have antifa bodyguards with machine guns.

Do Southerners really?

This.

It's not considered normal. Everyone looks at each other and says "da fuq?"

/thread
the internet hatted this shit before trannies

It was always some weird , fucked up fetish thing that never was never really mainstream.

Is it considered normal?

Attached: gym.jpg (728x1024, 76.11K)

YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN

it's not fucking normal only a handful of weirdos do it.

>Why is it considered normal when straight people make toddlers dress in revealing outfits and compete for the affections of adult men?
That was never considered normal to straight people, that was normal for pedophiles that try to normalize it, retard.

Spbp

>straight people make toddlers dress in revealing outfits
>kys pedo
all fields

nope, it's either the parents trying to save themselves (usually the mother) or a cuck parents trying to whore their own daughter.
normal? no
okay? nope
at any case this is the bad kind of grooming.

I don't think its considered normal but most people don't even think of kids as sexy so it doesn't even cross their mind that its in anyway sexual
>bbbbut I DO
okay? what do you want me to say.
Some people get a boner if they see a woman with no shoes on. Most people don't even think of feet as being sexy

>Most people don't even think of feet as being sexy
excuse user byt actually the feet is complementary just like the age.
almost nobody is attracted to an old hag with no limbs. you might fuck a cute goat if you are this desperate

Attached: 1660650050511418.png (650x750, 467.66K)

Kek

It really isn't normal I don't recall it ever being normal.