Does anyone smoke natives?

Here in Canada if we posted in store prices for tailor mades, taxed, cigarettes would the prices compare to other countries.

Pack of DuMaurier King size in a 25 pack cost around 24 bucks in Ontario.

Pack of DK's (Native branded DuMaurier Knockoffs) costs $35 for a carton of 200 cigarettes. Usually amuch better grade of tobacco without all the crap they put in the tailor mades.

How does your country grade tobacco and what does a pack/carton go for?

Attached: SLS_2932.jpg (1024x683, 132.63K)

I buy whole leaf online for 2 bucks an ounce.

Quit smoking you fuckin fag … Jesus buddy

Yeah that's about the same here for the ceremonial tobacco... it's got a nice flavour doesn't it?

No. Won't stop drinking beer or fucking women either princess

What kind of gross ass bags are you slaying that like the trailer park stink off you’re breath and clothing ? Fuck it’s gross bud I quit 15 years ago I’ll only have one or two if I’m getting loaded other than that I chew a few pieces of nicorette .. get some class in your life that shit is fucking rank do you smoke in your house too ?

I smoke everywhere. Sorry you have weak lungs and are sensitive. But the reason you quit is because the human you married doesn't like smoking and you buckled like a pussy.

>DuMaurier $21.50 after tax in Ontario
>Claims DuMo’s cost $25 because of nigger math
Your point has not been made and your agenda obvious native man. I don’t smoke natives because you faggots don’t pay tax. And I love my country.
Get on board or get out feather nigger.

Canada prints 200% of its GDP yearly now. You really think those taxes mean anything anymore?

pussy

Picrel

Attached: canada-government-debt.png (400x250, 5.82K)

It means the OPP will have up to date ammo stores to raid. And when society collapses and there is no more government, nobody is protecting your land except you and your fire water.
See ya when the shootin’ starts! In the new world!

lol cringe

What kind of faggot zoomer user the term cringe? 18+ newfag

You make it sound like there's going to be fuel to get around in that scenario. Doubt there's going to be much of anything happening. Unless you want to go for a really long walk to the Rez.

Fact is Canada as a nation is broke and there's a reason first Nations natives have their own land. It's so we're no where near the cities when shit hits the fan. It's always a good drive out to pretty country. Or a very long walk to an out of the way place.

There also cheap weed and gas.

No it stinks like shit and makes you smell like trash it’s also not conducive to a healthy lifestyle …

Lol. You and I might be a little closer to one another than you think.

I am counting down the days to our dollars zero! Just waiting for cities to crumble so the NPCs can drown. Sweep in afterwards to collect whats left!

I got no qualms with you provided we can trade furs and shit like the old days! But believe me no white man will submit to native laws! You make toll roads i’m burning them.

Lol sub IQ faggot

Bought 1k from the res on the northern NY border for $100, way higher quality tobacco and my cost per cig is down like 90%

Cant wait to go back

>obscene taxes
is it worthwhile to grow your own at that point?
I seent people getting arrested for smuggling cigs to avoid tax

Cigarettes are one of the most disgusting and useless oral fixations humans have ever created. Might as well be smoking a cock.

I am rolling my own cigs. My budget was $11 for a month/smoking a pack everyday. Now I changed my tobacco and it comes to $20 per month. 30 packs give or take.
I used to smoke special edition Marlboro but they stopped selling them. I really miss it.

Sounds like the day of the rope meme .. you newfags shouldn’t fall for this shit it’s never going to happen so fucking cope the best you can in this world and be the best you can be whilst learning to deal with all the bullshit

Stop smoking and stop drinking.

> cigarettes in 2022

You will never be a women

Attached: LGBTFactsheet2021Graphics_web_2.png (480x514, 47.86K)

I decided to quit like a white man should, still have tons of cartons of indians that I haven't bothered to throw out/sell.

This. The issue with most asshats is they assume that somehow there's going to be a great uprising. The sad reality is most will simply curl up in a ball to suck their thumbs when they can't manage to get their dry cleaning on the same day as grocery shopping. They really are just as domestic as the USA citizens. Not much that can be done with them.

I'll smoke and drink some for you then.

I like Turkish tobacco. We get it at the Rez occasionally, kind of has a hint of chocolate in the tobacco. Interesting what the cost is. It's about on par with Native prices although we pay a little extra for the imported tobacco.

Hope not.

Attached: 1648264578634.jpg (1002x1024, 86.74K)