How come every American that visits the UK sounds homosexual? Not even the speaking habits...

How come every American that visits the UK sounds homosexual? Not even the speaking habits, just the sound of your voices sounds absolutely gay and high pitched. Sort it out.

Attached: 1662272942180632.jpg (608x680, 103.55K)

They have to be vaccinated to travel there

>every American sounds homosexual

yes

Do you have to be vaccinated to leave yankland?

This plus its mostly only our upper class who can travel

they imitate tv people
americans are literally not human

Only cosmopolitan scumbag faggots like to travel.

Gays travel a lot more.
They are the ones with professions that involve travel, plus new hunting grounds to get laid.

Nah, they often have families, and ghe Americans I hear on tv all sound queer too.

Only queers travel to UK because you're all queers too

Attached: 1662328747417251.gif (220x125, 361.15K)

>british person
>saying someone else's accent sounds gay
kek

Reminds me that time I was traveling through Peru, Bolivia and Chile on a moto, solo and the massage girls in Cuzco would complain to me how the Brits were the most hated in south america especially in Cuzco because they constantly whine and they sound like weak faggots and not real men.

Attached: IMG_0138.jpg (342x256, 26.41K)

No, and as long as you are a citizen you can get back in without it.

listen britbong, your country is overrun with shitskins, and ours is getting filled to the brim with niggers, so how about we be friends? we both are in trouble here

Lolwut European men are easily the most effeminate men on earth- even the ones that delude themselves into thinking they'd be tough in America walk around in pumas with hair gel.
Shoe store in London didn't even carry size 13 shoes- gay little elf people

Then i dunno what his argument was because we were one of the first to drop vax requirements

yeah I was in Spain last year, rode moto for 2 weeks around it, everyone was tiny, spanish people were tiny, and the tourists from europe were also tiny. I was a giant among the weakling effete elf people

Attached: 1661637653781379.gif (480x200, 1.31M)

The real Americans are back home shooting guns. They don't have time to play touch butt with a bunch of pompous bongs

I think you must have met a lot of Californians, they have kind of a gay accent.

why would a straight man want to visit the uk lmao

Ok muttoids aka amerikneelers.

Attached: amerikeks.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

> muh gunz

Which has done nothing but given you a false sense of security where you will just sit on your potbellied ass in your disgusting slobby den eating fast food and LARPing about how you'll do something once X line is crossed. But you will FOREVER and EVER change the goalposts until you are dead, likely of heart disease. Don't let the "muh guns" (which they never use) excuse fool you, Americunts are the biggest fucking cowards known to man-kind. Holy shit. The most armed populace and not a single one of them could take out the heebs who fucked their country worse than DuPont.

You americans live in a country where operation northwoods happened, the mkultra experiments, NSA overreach, constant unconstitutional spying and entrapment committed by intelligence agencies, honeypots designed to destroy patriots and pro seccession groups, media that supports nigger criminals who seek to destroy and butcher you, I can literally keep the list going until I hit word limit.

And your guns have changed nothing, with each passing year you lose more freedoms than the previous, nothing new is gained, only lost. The guns are irrelevant if there's no mentality to use them behind them. You're just docile nigger cattle who have a few lumps of iron in your drawer that you fantasize about using but never will.

Attached: two_more_weeks.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

>effeminate men flocking to the uk
that says more about you than it does us nigel

Because only homosexuals want to travel to the UK. Not even joking, the only people I know who travel there are gay men. Straight women go to Italy, Spain, or France if they go to Europe. No idea what lesbians do, probably stay home and beat on each other. Straight men, when they travel, aren't interested in a cold, rainy, island full of inbred freaks.

Are we supposed to rise up because some meme flaggot on Any Forums is posting city fags and telling us to? Get real queer.

I had the very same thought when hearing an American for the first time. They’re doing something to their voice that makes them sound very high and loud. Very annoying