Living in Car

Has anyone here ever lived in their car before?
I want move to South Australia, but it's more than 1500 kilometres away. I don't want to do the whole looking for job/place process from here. I have a good job now so I will have a fat stack saved before I move.

How do avoid legal troubles? Advice with finding places to park? Any tips and tricks are also appreciated.

Attached: living-in-car.jpg (501x304, 47.9K)

>inb4 fuck off were full

god my knees just hurt looking at that picture

It's honestly worst than a NWO pod.

Crazy hot in the summer, freezing in the winter, no sanitary, no space + all the one you know will consider you a hobo.

pretty based honestly.
you're not paying rent to jews and hoes.
pay like 5 bucks at a golds gym monthly and you've got a shower and access to clean water for drinking.
car living is not nearly as difficult as people think.
t. lived in a toyata tacoma access cab.

r/fuckcars

visit the sub. subhuman

Do you unironically go on reddit?
lol fuck off underaged tourist.

If a person has a vehicle the hardest part about "living in it" is overnight parking. It may not seem difficult but in an urban area all the property is owned by someone, whether its the city/state or private business/residence. You try sleeping overnight in a walmart and it may work one night but the security guards will start to recognize you. Some parking lot security looks in every window to see if people are sleeping and then bothers you to leave or calls the police. There are no "wooded areas" to park and sleep in, in an urban environment.

It really is a mindfuck but thats how it is.

This is true. Finding somewhere you go unnoticed is really difficult

I've been living in a car for the better part of a year. In the US, there's a lot of public land where it's actually permitted to dry camp for free. Not sure how that is in Aus. But when I've stayed in densely populated areas, I hide in plain sight. Find a middle class residential street, wait until it's dark, park right on the street with all the other cars, get up and go as soon as the sun comes up. Never had any trouble. I've travelled through Mexico doing the same, though I wouldn't recommend that to people who value life. Get a gym membership, hang out in public libraries, go hiking, etc. It's a decent way to live if you're suited for it.

Attached: IMG_20210731_113033.jpg (4608x3456, 2.22M)

I am a hobo

Better off buying a tent so you can stretch out. Do the gym monthly membership for showers and get you a small gas grill for cooking. Keep your stuff locked in your car but a tent and a air mattress is the way to roll

How do you make money for gas, food, and cell?

>Find a middle class residential street, wait until it's dark, park right on the street with all the other cars, get up and go as soon as the sun comes up.
>dry camp for free
This is what I'm thinking, mix of Residential stealth parking and outer city camping. Plus driving an hour in to the city for a job interview is nothing when the alternative is driving three days from here.

I have a good quality tent, camping mattress, etc already as it's a hobby of mine.

I do a couple months of seasonal wage work per year. Get by on well under 10 grand a year.

You get ganked if they know you are living in it. Maybe murdered.

You get ganked when you pay the rent Jew.

Do you take snap assistance or any other welfare? What do you do about mail?

A buddy of mine did it. He had a f150 trunk with a closed back and curtains in the back. His work paid for a space at an underground car park so he'd just sneak to his truck when he was sure no coworkers were around and would just shower/shave at a gym in the mornings. It caused him depression after a few months but it's a good way of saving money. I wouldn't want to do it in a small car.

I slept in an old caravan without any running water for like 4 months and it was doable. I was in a rural location and would piss in large water buckets and would have to shit in garbage bags while trying to find some place to hide the shit and pour away the piss. Can't remember why I did with the bags of shit but I would just poor the piss in a drain pipe very late at night. I survived off protein shakes and bread and was able to save $10k that way..