Single-Mom-Pandemic Is Destroying Us All!

Hello niggers and niggerettes
Also hello Hohol supporters, lesbians and other gays. The state of this board is a fucking joke. You’re practically all leftist cultural marxists nowadays.

Today I wish to bring to your attention the fact that a single cumguzzling Tinder premium member mother of 3 apparently angered her online fling to the point where the degenerate went and hacked to death her 3 children. 2 twins are now dead, both aged 8.

Now listen niggers, and shut the fuck up if you have any objections whatsoever for a second:

THE FATHER/s were probably made to pay alimonies while that dumb whore was busy fucking criminals who now killed the kids. I would not be surprised if Youth services barred the fathers from contact to the kids while allowing that degenerate fuck up to fuck the mother as part of the cultural marxist agenda.

WAKE THE FUCK UP. Change something.

Attached: 0E9F9096-E9F2-439D-8B0C-13558D9B67ED.jpg (1125x1682, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/19701639/siblings-killed-dublin-house-violent/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62785466
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it says "watch the video" but I'm fairly confident there is no video

>You’re practically all leftist cultural marxists nowadays.
lol this is me and I invited my friends to this shithole hatesite to derail and crap over every hateful thread on here. You think it's bad now? You ain't seen nothing yet, chud.

thesun.co.uk/news/19701639/siblings-killed-dublin-house-violent/

Where’s the webm?

Too busy check the link above.

Nah, jannies will wipe you out.
Feds want this place to remain an honeypot for wysupprimists so there is no way they will let you subvert it.

Which race did the machetewielding Tinder fling belong to?

Does it fucking matter? The point is cultural marxists are barring fathers from access to their kids while forcing them to pay alimonies while the whore-slut single moms receive the money then go fuck anything they find on Tinder in front of their kids. It often backfires, in this case massively so.

Result? 3 white kids dead.
2 fathers lost their kids while paying alimonies (note the kids have different surnames).
Who wins? CULTURAL MARXISM.

What is your answer?
“What race was the nigger who killed them?”

Keep sitting on your fat ass.

You should write blogs, professionally

>Does it fucking matter?
So he was white then. If he was black you'd be using this as an example of how black subhumans yadda yadda genocide when.
This was a white "man" who hacked several children to death, lmao.
Kill all white men.

It looks like she already solved the problem, idk what exactly you're asking for

All he did was ask for more info dumbass. Way to splerg over someone wanting all the facts. Women, and how they should be treated, aren't the only problem in the world.

Sometimes I wonder if single moms purposefully try to put their kids in situations where they'll get raped and/or killed as some passiveaggressive punishment of the fathers who abandoned them.
Seems like a lot of single moms play it fast and loost and invite pedos and worse into their homes and leave them around their children.
Seems like they subconsciously want their kids to get killed.
Note how the mothers always seem to miraculously survive unscathed.

> Locals praised the quick response from police, with one adding: "It must have been very hard for them to have gone into the house and witness such carnage.

There is nothing more DISGUSTING in the world than british people.

>There is nothing more DISGUSTING in the world than british people.
*English

Norway cuck handle the Breivik vibes.

Are Osterreichers trying to become the new Australians of Any Forums or something?

I thought the attacker was their older brother?

If you read the article it says the attacked the assailant with rubber bullets.

Failed society. Happened in Dublin btw last time I checked that’s in Ireland.

No the older brother alerted the cops. He was attacked but survived.

>American thinks Dublin is in England

Classic

Did she literally draw her eyebrows on with markers?

The older brother ended up in hospital trying to defend the 3 siblings that died. He was 14-ish. The attacker was an early 20s dude the mom was fucking or something.
Race unclear.

This is a terrible thing that happened but that newspaper headline is fucking awful.
Stop posting jew owned media clickbait articles.

>Happened in Dublin btw last time I checked that’s in Ireland.
And what language do they speak in Dublin, pray tell?

Likely low budget black shoe polish eyeliner or her mud-shark mothers’ dark ways ‘rubbed off’ on her, no pun intended.

That's exactly what happened though. A jilted early 20s lover of the single mom hacked to death her 3 kids with a machete and put her surviving 14yo surviving son and her in hospital before being stopped.
What headline would you suggest, spastic?
Sorry you live in a subhuman cesspool.

Swahili

Believable.

Where are you getting this from?
Several sources are saying the attacker is the eldest brother

The mother is in her 40s. Why the fuck would she be dating a 25 year old?

federal agents are aware of your meddling and will assist you in chosing a better life.
the honepot must stay on mission.

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62785466

>Eight-year-old twins - a boy and a girl - and an 18-year-old woman have died after a "violent incident" at a house in the Republic of Ireland.
>Their 14-year-old brother is in hospital with serious injuries.
>The children's mother, a woman in her 40s who was not injured, has been released from hospital and is being supported by her family, said gardaí.
>A man in his early 20s was arrested at the scene and is being held at Tallaght Garda Station.

>THE FATHER/s were probably made to pay alimonies while that dumb whore was busy fucking criminals who now killed the kids.

Attached: 1560568574173.gif (320x213, 1.4M)

>several sources

Post links you sound like Antony Fauci.

Besides even if it was the eldest brother, you’re trying to subvert the anti cultural marxist narrative since you’re obviously some kind of moderate leftist or conservative.

You got baited by the clickbait you dumb cunt and made this shitty thread. Now lie in it.

>You got baited by the clickbait you dumb cunt and made this shitty thread.
Are you suggesting this incident never happened? What is 'clickbait' about merely describing what happened in the headline.
Why are you trying so desperately to cope, white nigger?

There is no subtle plan. Women really are just that retarded.

This doesn't say it was a boyfriend of the mother?

It doesn't, but it also doesn't say he was their older brother. It just said 'a man in his 20s'. It COULD be an older brother, but we've yet to establish this.
Seems more likely it was a lover. Why would a brother kill all his siblings and leave the mother alive?
That seems like a calculated move from a jilted lover. Kill her kids and leave her to live with the guilt forever.

You’re an Irish liberal trying to tell us how cultural marxism is actually sensible because the news headline seems “weird”. You’re the kind of guy that wears Selensky T shirts while serving coffee to liberal tinder hoes at starbucks.

They’d wrap you to a lamppost in Ukraine you LGBTQ flag waving homo.

Put 2 and 2 together retard

Yeah, best just to ignore, sage and filter him. Completely delusional freak of nature. The same kind of person that thinks Irish people are 'spiritually black' or 'Navajo' or some shit, lol.

I agree. Have wondered the same.

Good point.

I don't get it. Women are not mothers anymore why not just adjust accordingly and abuse/neglect them?