Freddie Mercury. What went wrong?

>At the age of 10 he was in love with a girl named Gita.
>When he started Queen he had a fiancee for 6 years, named Mary Austin
>Then he went to the USA, goes full homo and get aids.
>Creates the song "One Vision" with lyrics: "There's only one direction/One world and one nation/Yeah, one vision"

What the fuck?

>pic related is him before turning himself into a faggot.

Attached: fmercury.png (779x1012, 539.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_XT9-C5Qu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is him when he was young boxing at the time.

Attached: fmercury.png (1921x1282, 1.63M)

The cancer that is America exposed his latent weakness
Which was apparently for dicks.

We're like that old Namekian that Gohan and Krillin have to go see to unlock their hidden power, except we unlock and amplify your hidden vice.

america is a cursed country

Wow, he was boxing, that can only mean one thing: HE LIKED VAGINAS.

He was sent to an English boarding school in India as a child. His first sexual experiences, whether consensual or not, were probably with other boys. It’s why the British establishment is sick. Their childhood experiences and traumas pervert them. The whole master and apprentice thing is something that needs to be done away with in all professions.

>His first sexual experiences, whether consensual or not, were probably with other boys.
So were mine but none of my bumming mates are gay. We grew out of that when puberty hit. I think you’re a bit gay mate.

More interesting subject is how Tupac was always gay and was only acting as a straight gangsta all along.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_XT9-C5Qu8

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6.2K)

Jewish media, not even once

jews

Is that real?
Fucking groomed, that boy is on the casting couch

Lol he’s very similar to Will Smith

dude...

Attached: 1648436386688.jpg (610x600, 33.2K)

Attached: Gay.jpg (210x240, 8.77K)

Freddie was always bisexual. Mary Austin was the love of his life and he left all his monet to her.
Nevertheless, he preferred to fuck men.

He was always gay. He repressed because of his family. Grown up, free, drugs, gay men with gaydar clocked him.

>I lustily ate penis as a kid
>You sound gay, user

uhhh, do you know what you just said?

Yeah, true honesty. Everyone explores their sexuality when they young. Be it with the same sex, a first cousin, a pet. All these seemingly taboos and forbidden subjects wouldn't be deep in our psyche yet expressed in our mythologies and stories since time began.

Freddie Mercury was always wired this way, anecdotes from 1979 in pic rel.

Attached: mercury.jpg (1549x811, 465.85K)

He was an Indian mutt and decided to not reproduce... quite based.