The easiest and quickest way to test someone's intelligence is to make a generalized statement about a group

The easiest and quickest way to test someone's intelligence is to make a generalized statement about a group.

Say something like "asian men are shorter on average" if they say any variation of "not all asian men are short" or "I know a tall asian guy" you are dealing with someone genuinely low IQ.

They have proven that they aren't intelligent enough to understand abstract ideas like a statistical average or per capita. Why else would they think bringing up an exception like it was some profound statement? They literally CAN NOT understand abstracts, no attempt at rationalizing or explaining yourself will increase their IQ.

Attached: fdvcvxvcx.jpg (1240x1058, 234.14K)

True. I'm gonna use that one. Thanks user.

The quickest and easiest way to test an man's worth is whether his family likes him, sure lots of men are liked by their families but if you need to filter out bad apples they're the ones who's family are tired of their constant shithead opinions and boring conversations.

fact and bump for awareness

Sadly White people seem to obsessed with these exceptions to the rule. Even here we have threads praising “based Jews and Blacks”

Why?

I think that's a good midwit filter. Taking it one step further so you can identify the absolute halfwit nigger apes would be to use more or less the same criteria you have outlined but seeing if the subject in question says "I'm not like that. I AM the exception to the rule" and putting themselves in the middle of it/at the forefront. If this is the case then they are a solipsistic low IQ subhuman nigger gorilla ape of the lowest form. A lot of literal NPCs like to be the exception to the rule themselves as though it were a coping mechanism or a failsafe for their programming that thus makes them think they are special snowflakes when they're not. You can usually see this in the comment sections of hot takes or provocative content throughout different digital platforms/social media sites like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram but ESPECIALLY TikTok. It's hilarious. Happy low IQ nigger ape hunting.

I don’t think this tests for iq but rather ideology

>tfw all women are halfwit nigger apes

Attached: 1661585290131905.jpg (543x600, 57.52K)

I've heard the theory that because English is such a context intensive language people get wrapped up in exceptions more easily by virtue of how our language is, made worse by kike propaganda conditioning us to disregard generalization of any kind.

I think there could be some pathology to it, but I think it's more a symptom of low IQ.

I can't remember the name of the study, but I remember they tested American adults with some abstract questions, and a sizeable % couldn't comprehend or imagine the future.

One of the questions was like "If you don't eat anything tomorrow, how would you feel?"

and instead of saying "hungry" quite a few responded with "But I did eat today.". They literally couldn't imagine that they would feel different in the future and were baffled at what the interviewer was getting at.

Attached: zzal.jpg (713x653, 115.53K)

This should be common knowledge lad. Keep up.

i just assumed these people were midwits but i'm seeing your angle.

haha jokes on you, my family doesn't like me because I make them look bad in comparison

OP is making a point contrary to this. It apparently went over your head.

OP is an average chinknigger faggot with a shorter than average chinknigger dick.

What? Did you even read the post? Neither point is mutually exclusive, OP didn't specify how English wasn't or couldn't me a modifier to this problem.

It's a cope. It's difficult to be terminally blackpilled so people cope by showing the odd 'good egg'.
>See, it's not so bad. Maybe there's hope!
Try not to be too harsh on these people, they mean well.

Low iq thread

How?

>abo nigger thinks men are only useful if they win popularity contests regardless of the assholes involved
Look at this petrol huffing retard, your assclown cousins literally created the outback by burning down half your continent bruce.

Signs of a midwit:
> take figures of speech literally
> hold up queues with silly problems
> "why isn't maths practical?"
> thinks steve jobs was a genius

Too tired to continue

damn this is based im gonna try this.

checked
babys first red pill. welcome newfren.

The quickest and easiest midwit filter:

Who was the monster in Mary Shelly's book Frankenstein?

Attached: 976_1000.jpg (990x1000, 86.44K)

Here's another example of a sizeable amount of a population not understanding abstract concepts.

Attached: Fb46H08X0AEcY3Y.png (720x876, 443.15K)

Test

Nigger