These guys are in my city right now

These guys are in my city right now

Attached: damien-and-myles-sanderson.jpg (1180x731, 67.53K)

i hope my brother gets stabbed

jk

Attached: merlin_14647949_4c9980b7-95b2-4022-9323-6c8a6b6c83e0-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg (1800x1350, 437.58K)

Leave some food and water out

Go and try to film their last stand once they get cornered, and then post it here

Hopefully some farmer takes them out with grandpa's broomstick.

>10 dead by a blade
Absolute state of leafland

Trudeau says we're not allowed to use guns in self defence. Bring knives bro and stay safe. You are a hero. I'm also in Saskatchewan, sad days

What are mexiniggers doing in leafland?

also in Saskatchewan. two boys like the ones pictured aboved mugged me with a hatchet just the other weekend. things are getting rough out here anons.

they're Cree

The faces of white supremacist terrorism

>hatchet
you mean tomahawk

Like the aliens from my heckin Marvel movies? Wtf is a cree

HEY
WHERE ARE THEY
HEY
WHERE ARE THEY

I don’t understand, the RCMP spent all day yesterday begging them to turn themselves in and they’re still at large? In small town Regina no less! Why have they not surrendered? This is not good news to wake up to. I’m in shock.

Where are the police??? Where is Trudeau???

Are the injuns on the warpath scalping the palefaces again?
Based and featherpilled.

nigger you're writing this on the internet just look it up.

Injun

>13 different locations
They are going house to house it seems, but attacking their own or another tribe, not palefaces

The whole morning listen to this shit here in the radio "they're looking for muh racist motivations". Then I came back from work and see these two fucking wetbacks on TV. So no racism finally I guess...

Attached: 44e.jpg (2252x2396, 1.48M)

A chainsaw works just fine.

How the fuck are they still on the run? Saskatchewan is just flat grassland. Just get a helicopter in the air and you'll find them instantly. God Canada is so pathetic.

Abbott must have bussed them in

But if they find them right away then how will the government exploit this story for fear and future knife bans?