What happened in July to make Truss win so hard?

What happened in July to make Truss win so hard?

Attached: file.png (642x448, 149.88K)

manlets when will they learn

Bongs (eg pakis) realised sunak is an indian surname.

Attached: 2352534436.jpg (640x427, 192.72K)

Those are betting odds, not polling.
You're a spastik if you need me to explain the difference.
Yes liz truss is clear favourite in polling but that graph is not representative of that.

thats not what im asking tard.

Brits are all racist and hate Indians
Pakis hate Indians
Even Indians hate Indians. Thats why they left India

Feels like the press just picked her honestly.
They stopped covering sunak.
Corporate journalism choses another leader for us, thus proving once again that democracy is a plebian cope and a useless system.

Attached: 1610689215905.jpg (426x426, 15.14K)

SUNAK OIN THESE NUTS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Everyone realized that Sunak is actually a curried shit nigger, not Italian.

Attached: 1662185065958716.png (454x556, 429.31K)

Wasn’t it because of what sunak said about poor areas?

Well to answer your question is that in July bookmakers decided the odds were in liz truss favour

Lizz truss was the clear favourite before then but bookmakers update their odds conservatively.

The actual gap between truss and sunak in polling isn't that big.

She's not a paki

>Wasn’t it because of what sunak said about poor areas?

that he'd like to come over and shit in ever single one of the streets?

Attached: 1576771038052.jpg (666x1024, 81K)

The party told Sunak he'd get the most important job in the government while Truss would be the puppethead. This makes accountability harder to uphold. The UK doesn't want a new Tony Blair fiasco. But they want a Tony Brownlair.

>in July bookmakers decided the odds were in liz truss favour
that begs the question
*why* did bookmakers decide the odds were suddenly liz truss's favor? Polling must have shifted at least a little, right?

>they want a Tony Brownlair.

Someone who'll sell all our gold and buy pakis?

The reason truss is ahead is because ;

1. The scandal with sunak and his wife dodging tax with non-dom status

2. Refusing to fully declare his wife's wealth and tax contributions

3. It came out he had plotting to be PM since last November, which seems a bit sneaky and devious

4. The leaked video of him telling people at a face to face that he was diverting funds from impoverished areas into wealthy areas

5. He's too polished. Comes across as incinsere.

Why do you brits love to destroy yourselves to this degree? Fucking voting for female leaders and leting in all sorts of fucking third-world riff-raff.... shameful display, indeed. Hate the darker races all you want, but at least they don't let a fucking woman tell them what to do.

>t. stinky wog

Attached: 1552420015324.jpg (595x475, 21.95K)

it got out that Sunak was a hundred millionaire

Think it was more about him been a shortarse midget indian

I'm not sure, I didn't think she had any chance when it started. I think the Sunak guy did some speech where he talked about cheating the system to take welfare away from poor areas to keep it in a rich area, that might have rubbed people the wrong way. I don't think much of politics is about merit, the people in power seem to think she will be a better puppet so she is probably getting it. I don't really care though, they are both hit anyway.

every brown person i know laughed pretty hard at the prospect of a bunch of tory pensioners voting for a brown guy to be PM

sunak's a clown, but truss makes him look competent - and they still voted for her