I'm pre hrt, pre OP trans and I seriously regret everything. My life revolved around lgbt and shit...

I'm pre hrt, pre OP trans and I seriously regret everything. My life revolved around lgbt and shit. I threw my girl clothes away and with a heavy heart. Admit this is wrong. Thanks for everything/pol/ aside from the typical trolling. You guys are right. Thanks for helping me get through this shit. I'm taking a break from the internet for a while. I need to sort my shit out. Peace.

Attached: Regret-Free.jpg (1000x667, 380.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRdayXEOwuMFyH-mBwSdI3L2cu4VLznTf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So you didn't mutilate yourself yet and won't get cancer, take that win

Yeah but I still shaved, dressed up, stuck around with trans friends. I feel stupid and embarrassed about this shit. I feel like I suddenly grew up and can see the bigger picture.

>I'm pre hrt, pre OP trans

you're going to make it bro. at least you didn't cut your dick off.
find God, and you will realize the truth

Pick yourself back up and build a better future with that you've learned. Once you establish yourself it will be a distant memory.

Any advice to put this shitty past behind me? I have an interview for a full time job tomorrow. Hopefully it keeps me focused on work and saving money for a house in the future. I'm thinking about joining a gym and getting big.

Good luck, fren. Glad you woke up. Enjoy still having a penis. Now just get your head together and move forward into a better life.

pretty sure there are pills that can reduce the urge to transition. the disorder is manageable.

pidozomo or whatever the medicine is incase the thoughts come back
deworm just incase

Thanks user, the only thing that I can't put behind, I fell for their propaganda. I'm just thankful I didn't do anything I would seriously regret. I had an appointment with a gender clinic but I didn't answer the phone when they tried contacting me.

>I'm taking a break from the internet for a while
for the best, that's how you got sucked into that trap to begin with

You're going to be fine OP. No HRT or surgery, no permanent damage. Stay strong

>Any advice to put this shitty past behind me?

don't speak to your "friends" that got you into this shit. it's all peer pressure. just cut contact.
start retaining your semen. that's the only way to get out of depression.

the doctors are preying on depressed folks like you and telling you to cut your dicks off. the solution is to find God

Stay strong
also

YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN

>I'm pre hrt, pre OP trans
Dude, you got off easy. You could have messed up your body by going all in, but you didn't. The only thing you have to recover from is embarrassment, I recommend going to the gym just to raise your T-levels.

Money, status, friends, girls (carefully), gym and reading. Build a foundation first and then you can relax and think about deeper things in life later. Everything becomes easier once you have these things, even putting away your regrets.

we all make mistakes
could have been much worse

Good for you it may be tough at first but you can do it. Persevere and take care of yourself and you’ll be glad soon enough you didn’t do irreversible damage to your body for an outcome that is worse then the dysphoria

>you will never be a woman becomes a battle cry of encouragement for men who are afraid of falling into the tranny hole because society tells them its okay to do it.
how fucked we've become

Attached: HONKHONK.gif (320x240, 1.12M)

Imagine being a white western woman, literally living with the most privileges out of every other generation beforehand. And then imagine you want to be a mockery of a man because your femoid brain can't even fathom the form of misery men are subjected to on a daily basis. Get a rope and end your miserable excuse of a life you pathetic,disgusting disappointment for your family.
Each day Islam seems to be the only solution to the woman problem.

Well, it's not so bad to have a phase as long as you didn't actually harm yourself.
It's like having an emo gf, you want her to be happy and you don't want her to harm herself, but she wants to be emo and that means she'll languish in thoughts of depression and self harm, which is terrible, but it's what she wants. The only way out of it is keeping them from doing irreperable harm to themeselves during that phase. That way they can readjust to life afterwards unscathed.
It's the sort of therapy pre-trans kids need, but won't ever get from a psychologist, because they are told to push kids into it. Which is probably just the sickest thing imaginable.

Watch these and stay healthy, fren
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRdayXEOwuMFyH-mBwSdI3L2cu4VLznTf
It's shameful what we do to our youth
Godspeed

OP here I just want to add, I've been seeing a psychologist and he begged me not to take hrt. He gave me suggestions into combating gender dysphoria. If I even had it...

This isn't a larp I promise, he did advise against transitioning for many reasons. He contributed mostly but browsing Any Forums and getting genuine advice helped me alot. I appreciate everyone who helped me out.

Just consider it a phase in your youth. A bunch of people were goths, emos, boneheads and so on, this trans stuff is just a modern subculture. So you were interested in cringy stuff - who wasn't? Relax and live your life, in a couple of years it will be a dumb funny story to tell people.

Shut up you fuckstain, those who refuse the devoils poison should be given support

Good that you figured it out user, another soul was saved from degeneracy. Remember to don't mutilate yourself that's a very dark end, just embrace the gender God gave you and make the best of it with what you have. Congrats

Attached: 1653316145233.jpg (831x1024, 103.96K)

Take a minimum of 6k IU vitamin D per day (to keep out depression, help with weight etc especially if you do not get out in the sun enough).

Don't come to Ipswich RSL tomorrow

Based OP. It takes balls (no pun intended) to admit you were wrong. Now go and become the best man you can, you've been through the fire and came out the other way. You are no longer a faggot kek.
Always remember that God is king and keep hating the antichrist.

Attached: pepefrg-65-gap.jpg (1000x1000, 85.79K)

I don't care who believes this or not. But he helped me find a full time job. Which is an apprentice heavy duty diesel mechanic. But I feel like I can't do it. I deprived myself over the years and I'm very thin, I barely ate to try and maintain a "feminine" body.

It's alright man. Seek Christ, repent and confess your sins to him. Let God guide you and mend your heart, you will make it brother.

lol yeah basically being a tranny is just dudes going through a depressed/horny phase.
that’s literally all it is. depression + horniness taken to its extreme.
the best defense against becoming a fag or tranny is /sig/, work out and get a girlfriend.