Welcome to sanction-hit Russia, where prices are DOWN as Brits suffer from soaring inflation

thesun.co.uk/news/19698308/russia-uk-prices-sanctions-food/
What was the fucking point of sanctions?

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (870x804, 868.32K)

Not my problem.

T-take that P-putin!

T-take that Putin!

T-take that Putler!!!!1

We need more sanctions on Russia. I want the situation in Europe become so dire that the people finally wake up, pull the amerishit evil empire cock out of their mouths and hang the subhuman amerishit and natofaggot scum on trees.

Independent fact checkers have concluded that this is factually wrong. Please stay at your place and wait the thought police to come. You have been sentenced for re-education.

I doubt these numbers.

Fucking salmon costs 45 dollars per kilo there, thats more than in any western countries. Beef costs little less there but when u compare food prices to average salaries, those ruskis are the ones suffering the most

How are energy bills up yet Slavs are burning gas, niggers you gay.

>Accelerate

Attached: ce1.jpg (600x1079, 59.89K)

>memeflag
Right on time oy vey

>prices are down
sure thing

ITT: don't know how the economy works

Attached: 1661089545782053.png (387x425, 120.77K)

Can you explain? All I know that gas bill for me rose from 20 euro last year, to 120 euro in August(Our house uses gas to heat water) and war is not over still? How long will it keep up?

I'm calling bullshit on this, strictly because of the Bananas.

Those things require a specific warm climate to even grow, let alone make some decent production of it. I seriously doubt that Russia has any production at all of bananas so they have to import them. Now tell me what are they paying for their bananas when nobody wants to buy rubbles anymore?

That's the most specific thing but I'm sure the same applies to cabbages, they don't do well in cold areas either.
Even the energy bill going up is weird, they should have more surplus gas now that they aren't selling it, so it should go down instead.
Who wrote this trite? What kind of moron thought this was convincing?

Most bananas are imported from banana republics in Latin America

How do bananas get from the tropical armpit they’re grown in to a european supermarket?
Anything that requires transportation requires oil. If oil prices go up, transportation costs go up. Those prices always eventually filter down to the consumer.

The sanctions are working: the point is to bankrupt you you - great reset.

You vill own nothing, remember?

>t. doesn't shop, mommy still buys groceries

Attached: 1662374446843531.png (647x1031, 343.14K)

>they should have more surplus gas now that they aren't selling it,
Retard detected

>potato prices are down 25% in Russia
>still more than double the price per kilo than UK

Winning!