Kiwi farms got kicked by the Russians

kiwi farms got kicked by the Russians

Attached: Kiwi.jpg (1284x2245, 670.29K)

good

Trans rights are human rights. We won.

Ok?
just use the TOR honeypot

YWNBAW

The ddos protection was from a U.K. based company. The domain host was russian. Stop spreading misinformation.

No way man, even the ruskis are tranny lovers

Decentralisation, if darknet markets can come up with ways to survive being ddosed into oblivion by people trying to extort millions out of them then a fuckin faggot forum can survive being cancelled by trannies

Trannies should be hunted down and executed

I find kiwi farms users just as pathetic and caustic as trannies.

So I take it now those guys that were showing up in front of the house are going to do more right?

Kiwifarms got rekt as it should. Trans rights are human rights

Reminder they will also come for us, Keffals already said they will come for every single transphobic website/forum

Are you actually implying that they were the troon fags minions from the beginning?

Then we decentralise. Trannies and jewish businesses can have their clearnet and all the cool kids, drug dealers, murderers, arms dealers, pedophiles and Any Forums users can have the darknet.

Kill all dykes, faggots, and trannies.

told so

lmao you have to be mentally ill to think keffals is responsible for this shit
retards on kiwifarms lack the self restraint to prevent themselves from making bomb threat jokes. this lack of self restraint is why they keep getting dropped

Yup and he as also openly said that any and all tactics are on the table because of how mean the things they say are. As we've seen with new and unused accounts suddenly posting photo ops for him and "harassers" who go out of their way to put blame on KF. Like with the 2nd doxxing where the person had to call back to add that they were from KF while at the same time hiding their ident.

weren't

Lol that was an organized falseflag. This troon organized the whole attack and pressure campaign, and in due time it will also happen to Any Forums

Any Forums has been a honeypot propped up and run by the feds for almost a decade at this point. We're not going anywhere.

Wow. I go to bed for 8 hours and Lucas still isn't a woman.

>one two year old account with only 50 posts makes the bomb threat post

Seems legit.

What the fuck are you talking about. The account that posted that was silent and unused until just before posting that. And more importantly was banned withing 30 minutes of doing it. That's a standard that if held to, no site in the world would be able to defend against.

Russians are stupid, instead of gaining allegiance of weaponized autists, they ban them

ok tranny

>they won

Attached: v6ßv96.jpg (637x2133, 351.65K)

4chudbros… they’re starting

Attached: 1F6B0D36-22F6-44FB-B842-C94A56B406DD.jpg (750x809, 73.75K)

STATEMENT FROM NULL ABOUT THE SITUATION
>STATEMENT FROM NULL ABOUT THE SITUATION

It's simple to defeat them...
Just don't make death threats or suicide encouragement. That fucking simple.
Have some god damn self control.

>trannies can survive being cancelled by trannies
You don't know how that cult works.

Let them come I will single handedly defeat them with my shitposts.

Attached: pepe.jpg (400x400, 22.55K)

>when in doubt blame russia
hey i've seen this before

30 minutes is half the EU's already draconian standard. There's something else at play, and the reason for that is as dystopian it could be. Probably the end of the free internet.

Lol, they will come for us regardless of what we say, and no I won’t stop telling troons to hang themselves. You’re naive and probably a newfag

Genuinely kys tranny

i literally couldn't care less, why do you care at all?

Attached: 1313613920045.png (400x400, 7.2K)

>Just don't make death threats or suicide encouragement.
lol they false flag this shit and it's very easy for them to do it.

This. Russians are still based.

Trannies should be send to Auschwitz

DDoS-Guard drop was due to the scale of the illegal DDoS attack, not for political reasons. As per Null

The left, troons and allies are once again showing their definition of free speech and doing a bang up job of pushing home that old talking point of theirs about building your own internet.

We must go on the offensive with fake Twitter accounts and spam post op tranny wrecks

Attached: 1662280160937609.jpg (1536x2878, 716.03K)

You are the reason normalfags defend globohomo
You're the type of person who will go around in real life throwing seig heils andscreaming heil hitle while wondering why the average person doesn't want to associate with you. You have a persecution complex and delusions of grandeur. You are also most likely extremely extremely autistic.

Sorry, no chuds allowed here. Go spread your hatred somewhere else.
We are a peaceful nation and we don't need your CWC, alt-right e-jerks, Barneyfag and other pesky vermin.

Attached: FZONobkWQAA7QGc.jpg (714x714, 51.65K)

No I think I was wrong about that actually. Their corporation is registered in the U.K. but it looks like it's just for tax reasons. Their actual operations is in Russia.

Damn, I thought DDOS-GUARD held up well, just how big is the DDOS they employed against it?

This is why we laugh at NATO trannies who never read the critical posts in a thread.

If you repeat bullshit over and over it becomes true

trust me twitter trannies will come for Any Forums next

You’re a naive faggot and probably a tranny yourself. I will not back down my legal freedom of speech because I want to appeal to normalfags or not be cancelled by trannies.
Now go back to Twitter and dilate faggot

>FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG
Kiwifarms has a massive history of this very same shit, and the threat that got them dropped from cloudfare was a edgey teenager tier IRA bomb joke. This wasn't a fucking false flag, this was kiwifarmers being socially inept autists.