Europoor question

>Be me, 24-year-old American
>Make 200k/year as a remote software engineer in Washington state and I'm 24
>I pay 26% in taxes including free healthcare from my job due to based American laws
>I am becoming insanely rich due to 401k, Backdoor Roth IRA, and investing in stocks
>I barely work too

Can Europoors tell me why I'm supposed to be jealous of them in any way? I would rather work 25 hours a week and be a millionaire before I'm 30 than live off welfare in some soviet bloc government apartment pod and be a poor NEET forever.

Not hating, just wondering why you guys are begging me to be jealous of you when I'd lose half of my money in taxes just to live in a shariah law bug pod in Europe.

Attached: img (3).png (1002x1200, 51.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/wire/3-times-many-europeans-move-us-other-way-around
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>3 Times As Many Europeans Move to the US, than the Other Way Around
mises.org/wire/3-times-many-europeans-move-us-other-way-around

I'm guessing for the better schools, jobs, higher salaries, better weather, and lower taxes

>Can Europoors tell me why I'm supposed to be jealous of them in any way?
Why are you thinking of them then? Save more and you can pay for whatever mental improvement coach you need to get rid of your loser mentality.

It's your left which is obsessed with Europe, and it's our left which is obsessed with the US.
The right in most countries has better things to do than endlessly scroll Twitter to find out what's happening in other nations, they want shit within their own nations to be fixed.

I'm just wondering.
Whenever I use the internet, they are down my throat telling me they live in a perfect utopia and that I get shot 500 times a day and go 5 trillion into debt for a papercut when they're all poor and can't afford energy or air conditioning.
Pretty baffling. Is it a coping mechanism?

>Can Europoors tell me why I'm supposed to be jealous of them in any way?

Attached: 1660318143374847.jpg (2420x2060, 913.15K)

Have to agree Kraut bro.
There's a mental illness with leftists where they never realize how good they have it and have an eternal victimization complex.
Ours are born rich and live suburban pampered lifestyles; I'm guessing yours are the same in a sense?

>Can Europoors tell me why I'm supposed to be jealous of them in any way
If you get in serious medical troubles you will get fucked financially
In europe it will be a nothingburger. While you don't care, I would be probably financially ruined for life if I were a wagie in US. Even a high performing one

Stop bringing your autism in here. The adults are having a discussion.
Btw this is an actual picture of Serbia in 2022

Attached: 1662308412787431.jpg (900x638, 279.08K)

That's only for the 5% retards who have shit insurance, are financially retarded, or don't sign up for Medicare.
The large majority are fine. America is just the 3rd most populated country, so it gives the wrong impression.
Basic Chinese Robber Fallacy.

To add onto that, it's state by state. I grew up completely poor and had free healthcare, college, etc.

>Btw this is an actual picture of Serbia in 2022
>
Rent free mutt.

Attached: image_2022-09-05_105439995.png (951x776, 1.06M)

kek

Unfortunate.

Attached: 1662306753344794.jpg (866x1390, 307.29K)

Shut the fuck up you shitskin tranny shill

To me it sounds like you have an above average life and are on your way to success. That's good for you, but you would probably be living a similarly good life no matter where you lived. Can you say the same about the Average Joe living in your country?

You have a very wrong idea about the kind of buildings youngsters live here on the Eu. We leave the soviet style blocks to the immigrants. the good large 19 century ones we keep to ourselves through cracks on the shenanigans of our local laws.

And go getters make it anywhere on the west.

The average American is significantly richer than the average EU citizen even when accounting for health and living costs.

>Be me, 25-year-old American
>Make 10k/year as a slave in Bucharest and I'm 25
>I pay 41.5% in taxes due to retarded european/romanian laws
>another 24% VAT taxes when I buy stuff
>I am becoming insanely poor due to paying 65.5% of my salary to the state
>I sometimes work for 12 hours a day

Attached: 1661760285955597.jpg (600x705, 21.22K)

He can’t, he’s obviously lying and someone smart enough to make 200k at 24 wouldn’t be so fucking stupid.

>He must be lying! I don't believe it! A software engineer making 6 figures? Impossible where I'm from!
Also->

I think that's not just seething europeans, but leftists too

The EU is litteraly their wet dream

You kneel to niggers and live in a police state.

Can you please take them?

I have a 100% chance of never doing that.

You have a 100% chance of being poor in a soviet bloc country.