Why is Gen Z so fucking lazy? The once richest man in the world started out flipping burgers at McDonald's...

Why is Gen Z so fucking lazy? The once richest man in the world started out flipping burgers at McDonald's. The lowest job on the totempole. He is now the founder of the world's largest mega corporation. Fuck your student loans. Fuck your UBI.

No wonder this generation is 50% sexless.

Attached: da1923d3df159f9974fb6163bd58bce8.jpg (1284x2145, 210.96K)

>Be billionaire
>Still eat garbage-tier food

:/

These jobs don't hire teens anymore they are done by adult immigrants.

fuck off jew

Attached: pay.jpg (1242x1237, 95.91K)

>be gen z
>spend $15 a day on "organic" drink
>still renting

Same in Germany. Every single worker in the local McDonalds is a shitskin except one Russian who has been working there for 20 years proabably.
This guy actually runs the ship. He's pretty based and has the muslims on a short leash.

If that's true good for him but usually these internet company founders were already ivy league elite bloodlines

his grandfather was on the atomic energy commission lol

I can't tell if trolling but you're supposed to you know... improve your career and not strive to be in the bottom tier. Used to be a part of being an adult.

Goy slop addiction

The degenerate communist lacks the ambition or the aptitude to make anything of himself, so he wishes to simply steal the labor and product of better men than himself reducing us all to slaves. Tolerate him and his poisonous ideology at your own peril.

Attached: 1510567014758.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

instead we're going to elect communists and take all your shit, you greedy fucking boomer, time to pay the piper.

It's weird to see him in dad-mode like this, he's just some jumped up small businessman and he has more power/money/energy than 30% of the world's countries. In another world this photo would be of Jeff Bezos, owner of 3 local running shoe stores.

The two richest most accomplished men in the world. Self made men. Arose from poverty by the sweat of their brow. Literally pulled themselves up by their bootstraps. Now lets hear your excuses, chuds

Attached: 1616324968_untitled-design-2021-03-21t163856.626.jpg (1200x800, 115.21K)

It still tastes good, and sometimes you're just craving some junk food. As long as you don't eat junk too often it's not going to affect your health.

I have that same David Yurman bracelet that his scary looking concubine probably picked out for him. Also McDonalds burgers are literally the worst out there, was this supposed to be a joke?

>These jobs don't hire teens anymore they are done by adult immigrants.
Raising Canes and Chick-fil-a still hire High School and collage hotties. Everywhere else yah, it's all potato bod, middle aged, mustached mexican women and south americans.

Can I have a small loan of a million dollars

OK retard both their parents were multimillionaires.

In & out is just leagues better than any junk food out there lol

Do you bootlicking kikelovers even realize how futile it is to try to convince people to lick the boots of pedophile elites?

Boomer aka jewish cattle take

>gen z, gen x, millenials, boomers, zoomers, gaslighting, gatekeeping
i have never been more proud of myself for not knowing what any of that nigger-speech means.
if YOU know what it means and you use this nigger-speech on a regular basis, kill yourself.
dont even reply to me - just go and kill yourself.
you are a part of everything thats wrong with modern internet.
dont reply, just kill yourself.

remember!
>across the road is for show
>along the street is for effects

Attached: 1493211010798.jpg (450x410, 31.81K)

you get nothing without asking for it.
do your research. everything is being turned upside down, even the cross. there is absolutely no reason to do anything. all i am to women and society is absolute slave.

i rather just do drugs and use my energy on vidya. even that gives me more than modern society of ABSOLUTE whores and kiked monetary system.

only reason to do anything would be family, but there is no proper women left in the world. LGBT / feminism / socialmedia has turned women into abominations, there is no way i am going to marry some whore and put babies in her tummy after CC.

i reject them.

>Is his McDonald's endorsement a joke?
Big timers never talk shit about each other publically. He's probably figuring that if he scratches their back with this little twitter boost, they'll let him use their delivery network in a selection of small towns, or something like that. The mega rich live in a barter economy.

Bezos got a 7 figure loan to start his business.

Musk’s family was so rich he walked around with emeralds spilling out of his pockets in high school.

Why can't people like Bezos and Zuckerberg just do simple everyday things like eat or drink without looking completely alien?

Bezos had an idea he was convinced it was going to work
He put everything on the line for it and now he's the richest cue ball around.

Memelon had money.

>sex is a currency
Ask me how I know a woman wrote this.

I'm so terribly sorry your parents were unambitious losers that couldn't loan you a couple hundred k. But lets be honest, you would waste it on some nigger tier bullshit and still be a crybaby loser like your broke shiftless parents. I bet you have Amazon plus.

Attached: 1662118031960284.jpg (604x604, 52.37K)

>Hey look how jew i-i mean average joe started by working at mcdonalds and now he is billionaire. So go and work goy

>Raising Canes and Chick-fil-a still hire High School and collage hotties
Yeah only up front.
Back of house is very much beanerville

Bezos got a loan for $250k by his parents stop exaggerating. Most billionaires and faggots with rich parents but Bezos is legit.

>B-B-BUT MUH EMERALD MIIIIINE
His dad trading a small plane for a share in it. He took a risk and it paid off. Have you or your nigger parents ever taken a risk in your life beyond robbing a convenience store? I doubt it.