Women have changed bros

Women have changed bros

Attached: AAE02BAB-256A-42A5-86CA-C59B9EF33254.jpg (800x771, 94.02K)

I'm not eating GOYslop or getting the Vaccine

dey gotta change yo

Truth, pre 60s taking it up the ass was unfathomable by society
Then jews

Attached: 42434234234.jpg (1079x805, 160.74K)

Men have changed, men have become pussies thus women are degrading, its you, women are not important, they behave and adapt to what environment men create, delete the thread now.

Attached: 1662221469005860.jpg (1080x1075, 109.46K)

Read my script
user you need to understand this
I'm a asain teacher from Korea
I took so many classes to learn the infamous language
I'm healthy slim, Chino hair with a collar shirt and khakis.
But listen closely what I'm trying to say.
It's been nothing else the time every year since you've been mentioning "happening" from January to December until new years eve, time repeats. That's 365 days. When's the last time you heard a happening actually happen? 9/11 has always been a hoax. When's the last time have you ever seen a hoax like 9/11 in the present? Maybe it would've been called 01/11 or 12/11. You see what I'm trying to tell you user.
Nothing ever happens. Also it's been more than 10 weeks. The 2 weeks you say? Yea that was 100 weeks ago. What's that? 1 more year? No user your just not getting it.

Woman... woman never changes

Not all of them, I was redpilled on this growing up by just comparing private school, momon or JW girls to public school normie ones who are compromised psycholyically or chemically at least 40% of the time and probably more by now...

I took my dog to the vet and there was a 70 year old Mexican grandma there with her lap chihuahua so it got me thinking what kind of young woman has that dog today? Well we all know it’s the wannabe influencer types who carry their little dogs around like a purse. But the difference between this old Mexican grandma who was there with her daughter — family values, conservative, traditional — and some modern slut was so jarring to me I tried to imagine taking one of those women back in time and dropping her off fifty years ago, what would people think of her? How would she act?
And I realized it’s entirely cultural; take that OnlyFans whore and her yappy dog back to a Christian-majority era and she’ll change into a long skirt and find a man to take of her. Wave a magic wand and give mamacita her 20yo body back in 2022 and she’ll jump up and shout “I’m free!”, forsake her family and start posting selfies. The sexual revolution was an injection of cultural rot.

Attached: 51D2185E-6975-48A4-A8F4-943F9A764A06.jpg (1024x952, 121.47K)

>I'm from Korea
>smol pp lol

ofc, whole society is deformed to only serve them and their chads and those who have infinite supply of money.

just stop simping for the society.

Women were gentler and kinder before social media and smartphones enabled their ugliest attributes. Giving women a platform like that inevitably turns them into narcissists.

Attached: 59C0FF31-62C2-4C8B-85B3-754D5368B63A.jpg (1124x1992, 566.46K)

Attached: 48299201.png (311x323, 6.6K)

they're all narcissists; the smart phone is only a tool for them to project it

We need to de-simp men. But how? TikTok, Twitch, and OnlyFans are dominated by this narrative that women should always be elevated and more or less worshiped. Why do zoomer men default to simping? How did this delusion develop?

1. Doesn't diet and exercise to gain a more appealing body

2. Doesn't build an educational or financial career

3. Doesn't properly present self at community social gatherings to make connections

4. Has no outstanding motives or consistent determination to be anything other than a random low tier shitposting closet neo-nazi

5. Why won't women just suck my superior white peepee guys?

6? 6? 6?

no they haven't
they always worship the dominating culture

They've always been that way, at least since the dawn of agriculture.

It's chronically online syndrome to blame, who gives a fat flying fuck about the males who give money to these naked and shameless whores? They all would've been diseased peasants and lowly prostitutes a century ago, work on yourself and find those who do the same, not just women, we have brotherhoods, armies, and unions for a reason, to compete on the world stage, to beat our enemies shitless, to take their wealth for our own

Yeah, they don't even have a tail anymore.

Attached: 1639569439461.jpg (1732x2048, 466.77K)

Who cares?

Attached: 1646379927092.jpg (1080x1102, 460.2K)

I am 3000 years old. I can confirm they have not changed at all.