ISIS is taking over Africa and nobody seems to care

Cool bug facts

Attached: 1655854927434.jpg (3464x3464, 2.37M)

>The black flag will fly above the dome.

Attached: 8E536A25-0621-41A6-8226-7A66884BB31B.jpg (735x488, 87.53K)

Why should I care about sandniggers wiping out standard niggers?

kek

The only difference it makes is now they are also shouting "Allah Akbar" when they chop each other using machetes.

Where do they get plastic bottles for their water though? Because it is more high tech thus safer.

Very based, you cant kill an idea you fucking kikes, we're still here.

>Africa

No one should care.

Attached: 1661744137000829.jpg (1023x1024, 189.48K)

They got BTFO in northern Mozambique. They were making steady progress, they captured Palma, and then something went wrong.

Bro those faggots got wiped out in Nigeria by a bunch of niggers. They are shitstains shitting in an ocean of shit.

>t-they got BTFOd in random nigger country #12

we are still winning in the rest, we pretty much have somalia now, niggers make good cannon fodder plus soldiers of the state get to have some good military experience shooting niggers for when we rise up again in the levant and iraq.

Did you fight in Iraq/Syria?

that pic goes hard

ISIS is a US proxy.
The real question is where is ISIS fighting and is it near Chinese activity?

Attached: 1660650630639064.jpg (2200x2800, 3.03M)

I will destroy ISIS.

DING DING DING! Big winner right here. Prepare for another Arab Spring event within the next decade or so

I was just about to ask this because I'd like to see how China handles them

i joined jaysh al fath for the 2016 aleppo campaign but left right before the final encirclement, thought of going back in through turkey for the 2020 southern offensive from idlib but decided against it because joulani turned out to be a traitor.

The only thing getting destroyed is the australian housing structure and economy, by china.

so? why should we care that they are going to raze niggerland back into the stone age?

Why should i care?

good thing theyre all staying in africa

Good.

Hard times are coming. The people "in charge" can barely get the west to care about sort of white looking people due to even the middle class starting to feel the rising prizes in every aspect of their daily lives.

They're not in a state of mind to begin to care about a variety of coons when they think they might freeze to death or starve and their governments say it looks like this'll last a decade.

Though if Joulani had joined al-Baghdadi he'd most certainly be dead today

>flag

Attached: tf3.png (350x352, 110.87K)