Your grandkids will accept the pod

The world is controlled by a loosely aligned hierarchy of mega-wealthy elites. They share a good goal, to reduce population and conserve Mother Earth. Unfortunately, they can only achieve this and maintain their status... by controlling you.

After years of preparation, they have begun tipping dominoes...

They released Covid bio-weapon to reduce aging population and establish societal control.

They tightened control of corporate media, to create a single narrative.

They changed election laws, to control the results.

They disrupt food supply chains, to begin centralizing them.

They build AI and surveillance, to develop the digital prison.

They are accelerating the transition to Feudalism 2.0. Your grandchildren will accept their assigned tasks, or have their rations downgraded and their domicile reduced in size. If they refuse, they will be processed.

Attached: sleeping-Pods-9.jpg (720x720, 243.93K)

>implying
There won't be Schwabs around to even offer my kids a pod.

>Implying

I'm an incel

Burn them all. We might live in the dirt but we won't live in the pod. You can't charge us for dirt, try as you might. The future isn't clocking out for your allocated pee break, it's never having a job to begin with.

will the pods really be that small? i hope so. i have claustrophilia. the thought of me being cramped in a little cuck pod gets me so horny

The "covid bio weapon" you are a fucking idiot the vaccine was the bio weapon and it will eventually kill everyone who took a real dose of it, exactly how long that will take is dose and batch dependent. It will render some people infertile, it will give others aggressive cancers, it will and already has created heart defects in the previously healthy. That's the solution. The type of people who would adapt to pod living simply won't be around in the future, because the type of people who would adapt to pod living are the type of people who found it acceptable to be injected with an unproven, untested, experimental and emergency use authorized novel gene therapy. That's it. That's all there is to it.

how will they fit Americans into the pods? I assume the rations will keep everyone thin but they'd resort to cannibalism to stay obese it's in their nature.

Attached: 4c3td3ui8ce71.jpg (600x617, 50.12K)

the mega wealthy elites are the mortal enemy of mother nature
their industrial practices is the #1 reason the world is so polluted

>They share a good goal
Kill yourself.

why do you guys always show the nice pods?

Attached: pod-boi9.png (1205x805, 1.09M)

What about we just deport them to Mars, dear AI? Why would that be unfunny?

>Feudalism 2.0
yeah right keith woods
it's just communism, there's nothing to it

Attached: serf vs wagecuck.jpg (600x456, 37.02K)

Oh damn, that pod has solid walls?
Very nice...

Attached: image_2022-09-05_011218589.png (800x533, 831.46K)

How do Hong Kongers live like that?

Those were Chinese immigrants from across the border in Hong Kong to make money.

Better than being homeless, I guess.
At least they're indoors and have a bed.

Attached: image_2022-09-05_012159512.png (750x500, 558.35K)

I'd just scream in my pod to annoy the other podlets
Those walls definitely aren't thick

I love how they pack themselves in cities like sardines and then are absolutely fucking baffled that covid spread so quickly.

That's not feudalism it's called capitalism

>They share a good goal

Hey there propagandist! You absolute nigger faggot. Your masters are fucking faggots and deserve to be hung up by their balls. Faggot, kill yourself

I'm a quarter kike on my dad's side and i say kill them all

Attached: giphy (10).gif (480x257, 1.77M)

Oh do explain how this has anything to do with capitalism.