Do you still support the Gillette/Johnson&Johnson jew?

Daily reminder never to buy their products ever again:
youtu.be/UYaY2Kb_PKI

Attached: 1577744911.jpg (480x480, 15.89K)

The old school safety razor is actually so much better then the disposable razor. My disposable would always get clogged and I'd have to tap it out, never an issue with the safety razor

>just don't support the globalhomo bro

Attached: Media consolidation - the illusion of choice.jpg (630x6103, 1.17M)

no one has forgotten
I will never buy one of their nigger worshipping razors so long as I live

Attached: 1547664319765.png (840x766, 1M)

Reject (((shaving))), become beardpilled

Give me a top of the line silver tip badger brush

Nice, I actually have the similar one. Clean shaves and the razor blades are cheap as fuck and the better for the environment if you care about that

I just haven't shaved since that commercial aired.

never looked back

I ditched them after their “toxic masculinity” ad. I’d been their loyal customer for like 20 years at that point
Use Harry’s razors and Afta or Nivea aftershave now. All are cheaper than Gillette’s shit anyway
While we’re at it tho: is Schick pozzed? They used to sponsor Mike Bernardo, how bad could it be

I try to avoid as many American products as possible. Literally everything American is made by nigger lovers and jews.

I stopped after that
also this

I throw my used engine oil in the sewer, fuck this planet.

I'm just baffled how this possibly got through marketing and no one said a thing. Why would you intentionally alienate customers?

I haven't bought Gillete since.

I tried shaving with one of these safety razors with a fresh blade and it ripped open my skin, my face was bleeding badly.
I didn't skin myself, there was no straight "cuts", but it was like i was bleeding from every pore.
Tried different angles, different shaving creams, same results.

>Beards are for shitskins who have no chin. The white aryan man stays clean shaven

Attached: Wojak1.png (280x305, 28.83K)

Actually, Gillette is owned by Procter & Gamble.

Attached: 1662200709892952.jpg (600x600, 37.46K)

I use a merkur razor, feather blades, and prorasso soap.

Safety razors, like Feather and a million others, are better in all but two ways. The two ways are, it's a little bit slower to shave, and you have to kinda relearn how to shave with them a bit, taking it slow at first.

But it's a closer shave, just a better shave. Once you are good at it, you never have any of the downsides of razors, as the safety razor, thin as it is, is still way sturdier and lasts for many more shaves than the little disposable blades. And of course, it's way cheaper- shaving with safety razors is like an order of magnitude less expensive than using disposables, it's not even close. Everyone sees how cheap the safety razor blade is, but when you consider that it also lasts way longer, it's laughable.

Anyway, obviously any of us can't make a dent in social attack network like Johnson and Johnson. But you can easily stop giving them money. Everything they make is made better or cheaper by someone else, and some things are both better and cheaper by someone else.

You better feel lucky disposables are available or you would have bled out shaving for prom and necked yourself out of the gene pool.

Because you are a fucking moron. Learn to shave, nigger.

>buy chink safety razor for 15 bucks
>buy hundreds of gook blades for 7 bucks
>barbasol
I couldn't save more money if I tried

I used mine today

I use Vaylor disposable razors

Look up YouTube tutorials how to properly shave with these ones, it is different like says

for me it's Lord

>buy hundreds of gook blades for 7 bucks
Or just get a razor blade sharpener...

I see people say that but I didn't have any issue at all. I started out being careful but now I pretty much just swipe and never had an issue. you definitely can't just maul your face like you can with a disposable razor though. Maybe you held the blade at an unfortunate angle or maybe the device was garbage

Fuck no, I also bought an old time shaver. 5 different models actually.

I'm never going back to the modern shit.

my facial hair has such a texture and my skin is so delicate there is no razor I have tried to be able to shave on a regular basis. Nothing catches my hair properly, everything irritates me, causing burns, spots from inflammation or even chemical burn when I use products on my face after shaving.

I have to do with Phillips one blade when it comes to my face and I lately I resorted to just shaving my neck once every week or two.

Yeah, you flip the blade over instead of throwing it away.

I haven't shaved in over 5 years. Fuck em.
Pict rel

Attached: main-qimg-1dca6b8e7db773e25471c7a3ae8c5103.jpg (600x768, 48.54K)

I spent $80 on a Norelco electric kit. It has separate hair clippers and beard clippers, nose hair trimmer and there are two different types of "electric razor" heads. One of the razor heads is the old school type and the other is like a One Blade but gets closer to the skin. Since there are also separate clipper heads for hair and beard, I just use the larger hair clipper blade for everything above the neck and I use the smaller beard clipper blade for my balls, that way it's all separate. It's one simple device that covers me for all hair/grooming situations and it came with a travel case. I used to have a cabinet full of separate devices for everything and it was a pain for traveling. I've had this for 2 years so It's already saved me $80+ in razor blades and it should last another 5-8 years.

I buy Bic razors.