Why do Americans think tipping is appropriate? No where else in the world do people tip...

Why do Americans think tipping is appropriate? No where else in the world do people tip, they just pay their workers a fair wage.

Explain yourselves

Attached: DccYSuyVAAAlF59.jpg_large.jpg (1638x2048, 472.75K)

tits bazongas boobies milkbags funbags breasts

>pay fair wage
Aren't people in the EU going completely broke paying their electric and gas bills? So how's that "fair wage" working out?

Tipping is a common courtesy. If you want tipping to stop, first end homelessness.
You won't do this because you are a fucktarded UNazi and it will interrupt your income streams.

I'm an incel. I don't go out anywhere and just cook my own food. It's not my problem

tipping is just meant to be showing off in front of girls
>look how much money I have, i'll give these bitches 50$ for no reason

I'd tip that cow if you know what I mean

It started as a kind gesture and somehow became the scam it is now

Attached: 6475654474.png (500x566, 121.73K)

Glad to be in the same camp as any other sane user.
I'm a vcel and abandoned my priesthood to learn to become Anonymous.
I respect your opinion on life because it is very similar to my own.

Because it's common courtesy because they wait on your retarded ass faggot

Only a Commie Polack would say that, or a paid shill.

Some get rich. Why would they change that? I knew two bartenders who had their own houses in their 20s. One had a sidejob too, but they already made a lot of bank from tips alone.

Why do you think using a meme flag is appropriate? If this wasn't a slide thread you'd show your actual flag.

Tipping is a current 'social law'. Sure you could go to restaurants and never tip, but the workers will remember that about you. You'll get shoddy service next time. If the waitress or waiter had any romantic interest in you, that shit is going to disappear the moment you tip $0. If you always went to that restraunt alone tipping $0, and somehow brought a date with you next time, the waitress/waiter is going to do everything in their power to give you bad service and shit on you.

My advice is no matter how much the meal is, you should tip at least $3-$6 to the waitress. Unfortunately you're stuck with tipping culture forever and it's never going to change. And if you're eating at a breastaraunt, the tipping rate should also go up, like $7-$10 if you want good service next time, because the women are used to shit like $100 tips on friday nights.

Attached: pepsi2.jpg (1024x905, 151.49K)

_large.jpg indeed OP

its mostly a relic of boomer culture.

Boobs
Now fucking die

I don't think she'd need any help falling forward

If you don't tip the owner has to make up the difference so the employee makes at least minimum wage. It's all a scam

We like judging people and acting like we are above them. Giving someone money in order for them to act like our servant tickles our balls.

My life hasn’t really worked out.
I’m old and poor and I failed to achieve my goals.
But it helps me sleep knowing I banged a few women with massive tits.
It is a consolation prize from God I suppose.

Why do Europeans care?

Attached: euro-posting.png (1483x1165, 46.28K)

whats it like having 1 trillion IQ and 1 trillion dollars and being based

Be a man and make your own food what the fuck.

If you want a servant then buy one

If the customers didn't cover the workers wages, and the employer lost revenue to cover wages, prices on the menu would go up. therefore the true saver and winner of dining experience is those that tip the lowest.

if you're a non-tipper, and the tipping system changed tomorrow to income only, your meal price would go up because the tippers would fail to cover the restaurants expenses.

I always thought tipping was kind of stupid too, but then I visited Europe and so many of the waiters were obnoxious assholes. It really changed my mind about tipping.

Attached: 166199134036624458.png (609x781, 267.27K)

I only go to breastaraunts as a social experiment and to observe the atmosphere around me. in my town these are more of a new concept and I like to see the public perception of them.

also cooking something up like a fresh chicken fried steak would be too messy and time consuming. do you just stay home all day?

Attached: 1662308010939013.jpg (680x646, 32.29K)

I often get fpbp on 1pbtid threads. Other than that im just like you user

Living wage niggers are not humans. Any literal retard who falls for the "just give waiters $15/hour! Meme is a dipshit. Waiters/waitresses make a KILLING, KILLING if they do their job right and it's cause they're paid in tips, even better if it's cash tips cause those mfs never report a dollar of that for their taxes.
People who want "le living wage" meme are just scumbags angry that wait-chads make more for staying in shape and flirting with old people than a lot of people do with "real jobs".

true a lot of people that enjoy european dining say that the experience is worse than american dining.

I went to a concert tonight and thowest amount you could tip for drinks on their stupid machine was 25% so I left no tip at all

Attached: 1662065716869558.jpg (720x656, 71.23K)

based, fuck poor people

this but unironically

Attached: 1659444490137353.jpg (854x602, 50.53K)

Jeeesus Christ.
I mean can you imagine? Thicc women like this, I just slobber like an animal when I see em. Would love to paintbrush her pussy and asshole from behind. I’d have her smack me in the face with those fuckin juggs while she compacted my hips beneath her mighty weight. Just an exquisite example of the plump zaftig ideal. Kudos to you for sharing, op.

Attached: 4F45811E-A607-4E78-8C7A-1B7F5EEB3261.jpg (1024x569, 62.75K)

Non-tippers are saving more money in the current tipping atmosphere.

Non-tippers complain because they feel guilty and ashamed for not tipping.

Ultimately non-tippers are trying to save money, but they dislike the social and guilt cost that comes with saving money.

Attached: pepe fall.jpg (579x1024, 83.77K)

It’s a custom because subconsciously the country knew before that the devil would try bring in the mark of the beast to do business. By tipping, you encourage others to do the same and keep physical tender flowing.