>unvaxed gf

Dating pool has been completely diluted in the West, man is no longer able to get pureblood waifus. USA seems to have pockets but Australia and NZ are cucked beyond belief....
How can I start a family now?

Attached: 1649527751752.jpg (1280x720, 132.12K)

oh look an incel thread

UNVAXXED CHADS DO NOT FUCK VAXXED WOMEN

Oh look, a dumb woman
suck my dick right now

im kidding

wake up white man

Attached: 437cl.jpg (900x668, 162.99K)

Find sugar babies

I have a college sugar baby i shower with

>UNVAXXED CHADS DO NOT FUCK VAXXED WOMEN

Attached: 4675.gif (769x765, 319.95K)

I didn't want to say it, but you may need to change what your plans are. It may take some time for this to be accepted, but:

1. Arranged marriage with verified unvax girl. It is going to get worse in time doing past modern dating finding an unvaxxed girl.

2. You may have to accept loli even if you are an anti and consider it degenerate. You need to beat the vaxxed young from ruining another human being.

3. You probably are going to need to have a lot of kids and do this same process for them.

If anyone can shoot this down, please do, I'm actually curious how to unfuck this situation.

Attached: 1661485964823200.png (710x842, 277.23K)

go back to india

Get off the internet, go touch grass

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 12.12.26 pm.png (1194x2188, 3.39M)

try having an oneitis for some random vaxxed "Waifu" you won't ever meet

there is nothing wrong with marrying and breeding teenage girls
as of now we already have a plague of teen moms, some multiple kids before 18

Heath is a fucking Chad.

Hahahahaha checked

All the women I know unvaccinated are postmenopausal. Its not good.

In a couple years the new brood of viable waifus won't have the vacx ... A lot of people did not vacx under 5 y/o so in 15 years u can marry a good unvaxc woman

Yup it's fucked. A shit ton of women are vaxxed here, my only chance at unvaxxed dating was with a 200lb 30 year old with two abortions. Couldn't do it bros.

My gf is unvaxxed and hates that shit

Is this how you cope with being a sterile undateable mess with a radically shortened lifespan?

Just make guns and be ready to kill your politicians children so they won't be reincarnated
Also kill as many Chinese as possible