Let’s talk God, Any Forums

Attached: 9008EE3B-7EAF-413D-A4A4-D9548FF45E26.jpg (750x913, 263.19K)

Kinda humancentric there user

He definitely exists, have you seen german tomboys? They could only be created by God

Parmenides was right, but you'll only ever really understand if you realize that Democritus was right, too.

EvolvedSVZT DW

As I talk to people I realized 95% don't understand evolution even if they say they do.

>every religion contradicts each other
>every religion contradicts itself
>advances in human history were from offshoots of religious institutions until the scientific method was popularized
>miracles and the supernatural are never necessary for explaining anything and have never provided new information
>the concept of God is so malleable it can be redefined endlessly
>major religions believe God cares about land rights on Earth and how to cut your dick and what holes you can put it in

christkike fatigue is real

Attached: eyes.jpg (667x312, 61.86K)

Don't look to Biology to find God; it's messy, often flawed, and prone to impermanence. Instead look to Physics, which is like clockwork, and which the slightest mistake would have spelled our doom.

You are putting the cart before the horse if you believe that complexity of a being intrinsically proves a creator. There's something called the anthropic principle that demonstrates that "a universe which is not hospitable to beings capable of beholding shall remain unbeheld." ...more or less.

No I have no, I need visual proof of the existence of such entities.

you're still not baiting me user

>materialism overtakes the deepest philosophies and sciences of man
>man's explanation naturally becomes more materialistic
>man loses his grasp of unexpressed respect for the loftier and more abstract conceptions of "god" as a concept for self-governance, order, and motivation
>muh sky daddy
>muh scientific method
>muh individuality
>muh humanism
Don't act so surprised.

This thread has been blessed by the horny Dracula, carry on.

it's not even horniness, i don't know how to describe it, i honestly don't look at her sexually. Seems above that

it was designed in the forge of fire of life. generation after generation for countless eons choosing the fittest and those who avoided death long enough to breed

Attached: 6uj5i0p6tti31.png (1600x1203, 2.18M)

>most advanced machine

Take a lot of this low iq nigger

Attached: heh.jpg (983x1080, 187.26K)

God is necessary to force humans into domestication. People cannot handle entropy and its consequences. If people believe there is no point, they will go feral and civilizational collapse will happen.
People are more responsive to 'you will burn forever' than 'the running water and food supply will stop unless you don't murder, steal and formicate'

Intelligent design is the only theory that makes sense, we can theorize that we ourselves can make an artificial intelligence that will one day be able to create and improve upon itself, logically that means something designed the evolutionary principles that allowed life to create copies and improve itself using the trial and error method until it reaches closer to a biological ideal form, if we know the first one to be true and it's our creation of an artificial intelligence, than it stands to reason something created life, at the very least a being that could create cells/life that follow a path of improvement.

just take the (You), you don't need to explain yourself to me, sheeesh.

Yeah, and He designed it by a billion years of natural selection.

Now that we are all in agreement, let us move on from the mid 2000's

well thanks juan, have a (You) back

>every religion contradicts each other
Correct, if not the would be the same religion.
>every religion contradicts itself
False, from the 3 "abrahamics" only islam contradict itself, talmud is pretty open in its secrec and why.
>advances in human history were from offshoots of religious institutions until the scientific method was popularized
That method was an "offshoot" of religious institutions.
>miracles and the supernatural are never necessary for explaining anything and have never provided new information
Even more obscure than above, dishonest poster?
>the concept of God is so malleable it can be redefined endlessly
False, that happens because dishonest people interchange meanings between different religious for dishonest purposes.
>major religions believe God cares about land rights on Earth and how to cut your dick and what holes you can put it in
Again, obscure, second is false and third is correct.

religion used to tell people to give 0 shits about science just have faith and belive in Yeshua or you go to hell

Fresh beef on neetbux

Anre't gods more complex than their creations? Wouldn't they need a superior designer? If you create a rule, then have to create the most massive exception for it, it's not much of a rule.

Thats a fedora-menorah meme user, if you feel bad about it then you are antisemite.

If that's the case then why are the most religious nations the ones with the worst quality of life, freedom, and wealth while the least religious rank the at the top?

pilpul

>Anre't gods more complex than their creations?
Look up "divine simplicity"

molecular biology was what made it click for me. studying metaphysics at the time also helped, as did copius amounts of lsd. i was never athiest, raised/baptized christian orthodox but kinda just had an agnostic view even as a kid but the early 20s in my life really sealed the deal for me. i think religion is fake and gay but god exists, no doubt

source

still not getting the vax

I mostly agree and I don't believe in supernatural but I think some religions had useful things.
The concept of a perfect being as a perspective for your life and the fear from God's punishment made a lot of people more civilized.
People who don't have the mental capacity to think in long term mutually beneficial interactions need God. Without God most people become niggers.

Attached: 1636283448793.jpg (822x1024, 90.92K)

You just proved my point. You aren't smart enough to see the end result and only think in the present. You probably think I'm religious too.
Religious african societies are shit because niggers. You cannot convince me that western countries are not heading off a cliff.

Because its about the religion, the user you quoted already gave you some elements, african demonocracies are outside those definitions and the "first world" is just a propagandistic meme, europe was a shithole untill it became Christendom and now is about to become a shithole again.

>You cannot convince me that western countries are not heading off a cliff
Heading off the cliff is necessary to get out of this rut.

Have you actually been to those countries to see if what you are told about them is the truth?

in the universe*

it's unlikely that something as advanced as the human brain is out there

And the remnants will coalesce around a new religion. At this pace it will be centered around niggers. Blm activists act the same way christian martyrs did in rome.
You can't get rid of religion without making people smarter. You need eugenics to do that. In order to do eugenics, you have to control women. You need religion to control women. Without religion simps liberate women because they think they will get more pussy.

>Can't even keep teeth in most important function for 40 years
Ok

>You can't get rid of religion without making people smarter. You need eugenics to do that. In order to do eugenics, you have to control women. You need religion to control women. Without religion simps liberate women because they think they will get more pussy.

Thats exactly what your people did with whites after WWII.