Why did the Nazi’s portray the Jews as Vampires, and themselves as Werewolves?

What was the meaning of this?

Attached: 084A3F1C-3691-433B-A376-1CCE5B87BF35.png (600x666, 488.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/index.html
satanslibrary.org/English/Torah_and_the_Jews_Exposed.pdf
bitchute.com/video/o4jc9G1nTF9r/
youtu.be/QbD51DNN3c8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They drink baby penis blood

Semites hate dogs, they are decendants of neanderthals, cave dwellers, nocturnal hunters and cannibals, nose
Others that left caves got normal noses, befrended wolves and managed to turn the tide of war with wolves, mastering fire and wolf led hunts against blood drinking baby eating neanderthals
Neanderthal nose hates dogs, normal noses house each has a dog outside
Semites are fearful of werewolves and forests, nonsemites are scared of caves, vampires and blood drinking

They want to receive but not put in the effort.

It's like the one person who doesn't do any work for a multi-person joint project in school but gets the same grade as everyone else.

It's a game theory property of the universe. When everyone is an idiot, Judaism increases in that population just like mold grows on food left out.

It's not an entirely fair characterization, however, Judaism and it's one hundred and nine expulsions in the last thousand years are directly correlated with that non-participation of labor but they get on the total-receivable end of goods and services, until the entire ship capsizes and all the parasites have to scatter from the dead body.

The Jewish Concentration camps said: "Work will set you free" which to the people that put the Jews there, was divine poetry. You don't want to work but want to receive everything? Good. Here's a camp where you can get the opposite of what you want. You work hard, and I take everything from you.

You can't be too harsh. Look at the insect kingdoms. Half of all life there are parasites.

So too humanity in its infinite complexity. 30% of the human population are the same thing that selected half of all insects into the parasitic kingdoms. It works because it works. If it didn't work it wouldn't exist.

Btw, this theory is not mine, i heard it in a pub from a very intoxicated person, he didnt have social media, but was a superschizoid with a nasty group of friends so i felt threatened and decided to just listen to what he has to say

Maybe because jews have been knowm for child sacrifice and blood drinking since ancient times?

I thought it was Muslims that hated dogs

Attached: 51D86E8B-5A17-4C6B-8CD2-25A58F7A01C0.jpg (1280x720, 214.45K)

Tell me more? Why would people make such accusations?

Because they are not humans.

satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/index.html

satanslibrary.org/English/Torah_and_the_Jews_Exposed.pdf

Attached: 1662151042742339.png (560x420, 70.04K)

Attached: 29279A01-0888-4D7C-94CE-C4363782379D.jpg (2344x3704, 1.76M)

Attached: werewolf guy.jpg (160x160, 3.65K)

bitchute.com/video/o4jc9G1nTF9r/
open this shit nigga

youtu.be/QbD51DNN3c8

Attached: 906291DC-E141-425E-8026-9C4D595030C8.png (996x969, 1.66M)

Will this give me a virus? I’m new here.

If you don’t trust the link just type
JEWISH RITUAL MURDER FULL DOCUMENTARY 2021 (+NEW FACTS!!!)
on bitchute

What did Jew Tracy Torme mean by this user?

Attached: Cromagnon Nazis Acording to Jew.jpg (276x183, 11.99K)

no its just an alternative video hosting platform to youtube.

I opened it and now my computer won't stop flashing goatse and shrieking.

Love me dog friends, love me wolf friends. Simple as.

Attached: velite.jpg (421x600, 23.08K)

fixed:
>Semites hate dogs, they are neanderthals, cave dwellers, nocturnal hunters and cannibals, nose
Atlantean decedents got normal noses and dat JAWLINE, befrended wolves and managed to turn the tide of war with animal husbandry, mastering fire and wolf led hunts against blood drinking baby eating neanderthals
Neanderthal nose hates dogs, normal noses (and DAT JAWLINE) house each has a dog , horse, (other animals because of genetic empathy) outside
Semites are fearful of werewolves and forests, Aryans (atlantean/cromag decedents) are not scared .

Attached: haplogroup dispersion.png (1490x748, 2.96M)

because werewolves possess positive life; literally bursting with excess vitality.
while vampires possess negative life; literally draining and feeding off the essences, and innocence, of others.

Attached: oy what a world.gif (245x248, 507.18K)

why have all wolf attacks in history been on jewish children? why are wolves so antisemitic and white nationalist?

Maybe the smell?