/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3973

/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3973

Prev:▶Day: 194 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignSept4

▶Latest
>UAF captured areas in the north of Kherson oblast, including Vysokopilia, as well as Ozerne in Donbass oblast
>UAF commander: From Aug 31 to Sep 2, a pair of Bayraktar TB2s destroyed 8 T-72s, one 2S3 Akatsyia SPG, BMP and towed howitzers, 5 T-72s and one IFV were damaged
>Ravil Maganov, chairman of the board of Russia's second largest oil company Lukoil, died after falling from a window
>Strelkov: All 4 Kherson bridges aren't operational
>UAF launched a counteroffensive in Kherson Oblast
>Shoigu: Russia is slowing down the offensive on purpose to minimize civilian casualties
>25 people died from Russian missile attack on Independence Day
>Fires across eastern Ukraine including Mariupol and the ZNPP
>Putin signs a decree to increase the Russian armed forces by 137,000 to 1.15 million
>Germany to send IRIS-T air defense systems in the coming weeks
>US to send $3 billion in aid to Ukraine (largest one yet)
>Azov denies Vovk Natalya's ever served in the Azov regiment
>FSB: Darya Dugina's car was blown up by Vovk Natalya, an Azov servicewoman, who fled to Estonia afterwards
>Antonovsky bridge was hit again, casualties reported by TASS
>Darya Dugina's car exploded in Moscow
>Explosions around Belgorod and Sevastopol reported, AA activity around the Kerch bridge

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (visually confirmed RU equipment losses)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-ukrainian.html (visually confirmed UA equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1661366770462587.jpg (582x1024, 117.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nitter.42l.fr/mdfzeh/status/1564197848681484289
rumble.com/vxhl12-perennial-death-orgy-merchandising.html
files.catbox.moe/g798bp.mp4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_missile_system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ukraine is losing

Amerilards are as bad about 1812 as Bugs are about Korea.

Russia is whining

Russia sisters? Ukraine took 3 more villages today? Why have they been taking several towns a day after we declared peboda??

Attached: 088A1147-4787-464A-840C-085171A8A241.jpg (1170x1754, 1.57M)

All of my contacts are fucking DEAD so please just pretend it's all going to plan LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1662323611860130.jpg (874x890, 125.25K)

nato is dilating

What is it about the War of 1812 that gets Leafs so triggered?

Such is the case of a failed colony

It's nothing more than a meme, that normal people don't take that seriously. Although we did fuck you up, even if it was English loyalists.

hubba

could this be a femnon?

>UAF launched a counteroffensive in Kherson Oblast
lolollhahahhahahahahallallolollololhahhahahaaha
All these clown are doing is getting small villages annihilated: nitter.42l.fr/mdfzeh/status/1564197848681484289 Jewlensky doesn't care. All his people are safe in Israel.

Attached: file.png (747x586, 317.57K)

Burger retardation. You will make up every fucking excuse to insist you didn't lose, because you "people" are so psychologically committed to the "American is invincible" shit that you have to twist everything, from 1812 to Vietnam to Afghanistan, into a win, because to admit otherwise would be a direct attack on your own emotional well-being.

What's stopping Ukies from using HARMs to SEAD the entire front? Would allow for safe deployment of TB2s and making this conflict into a repeat of Armenia-Azerbaijan

>ISW
lol, you don't see us posting RT

Leafs like to go all “WE WUZ WHITE HOUSE BURNERS N SHIET” about 1812 even though Battle of DC was entirely a British operation.

That's exactly what they're doing.

You faggots dick suck rybar and incel smegma z that are somehow worse than russnigger mod faggot.

The Canadians should have conquered the northern parts of the colonies after you burnt down the white house

We discredit Russian “sources” like rybar, RT, sputnik, intel Slava because they lie and misinform.
What has ISW got wrong what are you discrediting them for?

Attached: 45B599D6-58C8-4C76-B42F-E673DB6C15A3.jpg (512x1024, 88.76K)

>meme
Go to any online chat about the war and it gets pretty heated.
You must have a lot of hay to build that strawman

You spammed that rybar map when it suited you

The British occupied Maine but didn't care enough to keep it.

Can you blame him? Look at this, LOTS of good stuff western media is trying to bury

Attached: 1662292085794336.jpg (1280x1016, 905.93K)

What? But why let it go?

So that the Americans had to give back anything they took

Yeah because RT is unreliable garbage unlike ISW

Oh, fair trade but still we should have taken it all back

my brother in christ, /chug/ has Intel Slava Z in the OP

>You spammed that rybar map when it suited you
No one with half a brain took the Rybar map seriously. Any time it was posted here everyone ridiculed it.

He isn't correct. He confused the modern borders established 20 years later with 1812. Maine's modern northern half was given to the U.S in exchange for us dropping claims on parts of Canada and setting 90% of the border today

Ukies control the skies over Kherson now

>we

Attached: frog.jpg (600x608, 50.07K)

So thats why its a straight line

KEK

Problemo?

rumble.com/vxhl12-perennial-death-orgy-merchandising.html

I have to admit there is way too many leafs here who "We wuz" about 1812. Yes, we had loyalists militias (French and english) yes, colonial Canada had a population boom after the American Revolution.

The war of 1812 was a big nothing burger for the newly formed USA, but also a nothing burger for the Brits, the only people who we truly fucked were the injuns. However, the war of 1812 planted the seeds of an identity within Canada to later on form confederation for Canada.

The peace treaty that came out of the war of 1812 is still honored today, for our agreed borders, and demilitarization of our borders, which now we are the two most well behaved neighbors, and having the longest demilitarized border for land / length / time all together.

The war of 1812 shaped our politics and friendship with the USA

Attached: REEEEEEErcmp.jpg (800x800, 36.04K)

Lol this video of Ukrainians BTFOing TOS-1 and 2 with a bayraktar was published today so I guess the answer is nothing.
files.catbox.moe/g798bp.mp4

KEK the source for the best news in this post is literally "hope and dreams" AHAHAHAH

Vatniks are panicking again

Tor* my bad it’s Russian AA en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_missile_system

From what I can tell russians made a smart move of shutting down parts of their AA so only a portion gets destroyed at a time, so it took approximately 2 weeks to suppress the aa and start using TB2s.

Lots of bayaktar footage coming out. Not good for zisters

>the only people who we truly fucked were the injuns.
Let them smoke tobacco in their tipi and call it a day

You have no idea what you're talking about. Maine was occupied by the British during the war, this has nothing to do with the northern border dispute.

But the Russian MoD said we downed 50 of them

Attached: 98E8B490-BBF3-4A8B-B6D3-531F7D711CF6.jpg (1024x979, 63.4K)

>radio silence
>yup obviously went well

Attached: 1661972538108664.jpg (1024x786, 147.33K)

Sneed's SEAD and DEAD

normal human would be at least deeply concerned on radio silence.

Flag?

bayraktar footage is my favorite, I love the contrast of the neon blue and the grey, it looks so nice

Will Ukraine eventually try to re-capture Crimea? What will happen to Sevastopol? Will threatening the viability of the Black Sea Fleet cause Russia to escalate somehow?

Ukraine may be advancing in Kherson, but Russians captured Siversk 8 weeks ago.

HEY Hohol nazi swines.
I invested money in company selling body bags to Ukrain.
Making killing now and will be making much more very soon.
kek
I hope Russians will kill many thousands of you, you evil demon possessed cunts.

Attached: Body Bags in Ukraine, LOL.png (1044x694, 1.05M)

lay off the amphetamines and go to sleep

Formally CAS’