Kiwifarms and the occult

Look at the Kiwifarms footer: it's the Secret Seal of Solomon.
It’s like he wants demonically possessed troons to go after him.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon#History

Remember: you might not believe in demons, but the demons do believe in you.

Attached: 1662348226420267.jpg (1980x832, 1.03M)

Attached: 1662349227855828.jpg (1080x806, 184.32K)

Haha I love this one.

I knew I had seen that seal before. Thanks, user. Weird choice.

There's one at the door, at the gate to damnation.
Is it thief, thug or whore?
There's one at the door,
and there's room for one more til the end of Creation.

Let's talk about countermeasures. What should you display to drive away demons?

Attached: 1448527.jpg (288x475, 103.64K)

>lets try and bad jacket KF with Q tard shit because of muh symbol that means things

this is a shill thread

Attached: 1656605582584.png (512x512, 90.43K)

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Attached: 1657311982038.jpg (651x513, 38.47K)

TBF running that web site is equivalent to walking around with a bulls eye painted on your head. I think he knows what it means. It's bait. Like saying . . how much worse can it get anyway?!

Kiwifarms and Jersh are attacked by demonic beasts, former humans now serving Satan.
>I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one, before which three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots. And behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Some maniac demon trying to kill him?
Does this even look human to you?
You think it’s a coincidence that the most monstrous troons are coming for him?

Attached: C4F2FF6D-6455-4794-B4BF-B0AFBD899F01.png (534x537, 416.58K)

It can get much worse. Those entities are evil beyond human comprehension and attach themselves to flesh making it evil.

Some user put it like this:
>Felons who inject meth get everything you've got, without all the occult foreplay. Voices guide them in their crimes, tell them which houses to loot and where to hide from cops, and they get to see "Shadow People" as well. Most of those guys have probably never read a book in their lives, and they don't have to make a pact or fiddle around with circles, conjurings, sigils, sacrifices, cups of blood or semen, or complex numerology. They just shoot up and they're ready to roll.
>They don't consciously make any pact. Demons prey on the weak. Their minds are fried to a crisp, a demon can just walk in and take over.
All these fools drawing sigils and reading grimoires and working hard to "contact demons" are doing nothing but opening themselves up to a lower frequency to get in contact with the energetic parasites, whereas meth addicts can get a direct connection without doing all of that cringy larping.

>After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Their logo is a (masonic) compass, it’s filled with jews and does activities similar to freemasonry.

And the Seal is the beacon that guides them to Kiwifarms.

If Josh was aware of this reality, what would be his best move to drive them away?

If you control the Eye of Sauron is there any point in trying to avoid being seen by the things you are observing?

I'm really fucking sick of all of these schizo boomers who take everything literally. How the fuck did these faggots end up on Any Forums? Falling for basic fucking troll shit like this should get you banned. Josh always lampoons the Republican shilling for Israel and always lampoons Jews by saying "Kiwifarms is a friend to Israel our most faithful ally!" as a troll/joke. Go back to your Q-tard .win forums you election tourists, stop fucking up the Any Forums community newfags.

Wtf is kiwifarms? Quick rundown please.

Attached: Screenshot_20220905-001409_Gallery.jpg (719x805, 314.03K)

You have less control on meth. But you're right you don't really need the symbology - that's all just there to focus the mind.

sulfurous claws typed this.

it's where all the oldfags went

What would you do to fight against this in your personal life?

Attached: prayer-to-stmichael.jpg (600x600, 93.3K)

He doesn’t believe and that’s why he fails.

Attached: 64587FF9-CA3F-4CF8-B916-85DED4DF7619.jpg (640x642, 96.03K)

All websites are demonic. Christ is King!

It's a forum focused on making fun of "lolcows" (minor internet celebrities they constantly wink-wink do not provoke). However it has good happening threads too like COVID or Three Gorges Dam.
Being a forum it has an upside of higher quality but downside of identities and thus ego attached to them.
Current address is kiwifarms.ru and t.me/kiwifarms has an onion domain and updates.

But hypothetically, if he had a change of heart what should he do? Sure remove the seal, start living holy and ascetic personal life, but what else?

Not think about the evil. Thought is connection. Of course if you run a web site which is dedicated to cataloguing the activities of the demonically possessed & you fap to hentai all day then that's a bit hard.

Kiwi farms is a terrible site full of awful people. I say it should be three or four more of them, to keep the kind of people that like that shit there, instead of anywhere else.

Interesting. I guess one should go beyond and envelop their senses in good and holy things. iirc, exorcists talk that demons hate when you look at holy art, especially Christ's passion, because then they have to see it too.

Attached: Veronicas_Svetteduk_av_Domenico_Fetti.jpg (300x369, 75.23K)

Fuck that's a good rundown. Thanks user

Absolutely the opposite.

unless used ritualistically, with the accompanying incantive jew babble, it's basically just "scary" decoration. ("memeing" symbols with the "right way" to behave towards/around them is something separate from grimoire "magic" but can be considered a kind of "occult"-type of activity in inseminating the collective mind with one's will)

they probably also used that sigil due to the "smiley face" in the top part of the inner circle (was passed around on the chans as a meme a year or two ago).