What if I have a heart attack?

What if I have a heart attack?

Attached: 8BF31272-7336-4352-8F74-29B5014795A1.jpg (1500x1125, 484.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ktt95qoyZ4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then you just die.
What, you're scared of dying, you pussy?

You die...?

Attached: 1661822969478.png (340x296, 84.17K)

i usually just pressure pinch carotid and beat my chest a couple times

That's a really nice looking cabin.

Die and become one with the land

>too stupid to comprehend context
OP is making a statement about the helplessness one faces when living in a rural area, far away from concerned neighbours and emergency services.

You were dead for billions of years before you were born, and you didn't feel shit. Relax

why are you afraid of death?

>Chew an aspirin put it under your tongue
>Call 911
>No refunds

What if you dont

walk it off

Attached: e6f.jpg (1242x1394, 674.46K)

>OP is making a statement about the helplessness one faces
you're only helpless because you're expecting someone to save you

(1) Your family inherits your estate rather than having to sell it to pay your medical bills.
(2) You die like a man in your house surrounded by loved ones instead of hooked up to a machine while doctors scoop out your organs without anesthesia for resale.
(3) Your last moments don't involve broken ribs, loud sirens, and black paramedic faces.

>What if I have a heart attack?
Then you die a free man.

Also i'd unironically be more afraid of the medical bill than dying in the US.

Attached: House.jpg (1600x1200, 662.92K)

That would honestly be a great way to go.

>he doesn't remember

your neighbors aren't concerned about you. get real.

Yes, I'm aware of that.
My answer remains the same.

>What if you die.
Sweet release from what appears to be a punishment engine where you have to be responsible for bringing copies of yourself into existence so that those can suffer too.

The light at the end of the tunnel is that things are getting better on all fronts at an exponential rate. Get through the suffering, then we get to figure out that you and I are what created the universe at the beginning of time, just not now, but in the distant future.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ktt95qoyZ4Q

Attached: give_us_back_our_rights_danger_passes.jpg (235x215, 8.47K)

Wish that were my cabin.

You don't since natural diet

it'd be worse breaking a limb or having a cut get infected

You want I mean eventually you're gonna die but you're gonna die of happiness you're not gonna die of heart disease you're gonna be eating well you're gonna be very rested you're gonna have the lowest blood pressure on earth.

Actual projection. People who say things like this have never been alone and far away from everybody else. You are well aware of your mortality in these situations, and you consider it frequently.

>emotional knee-jerk reply
You're missing the point.

I think they care enough to feel responsible if they don't call 911 because it would affect their lives if they didn't

Then you die without wasting away in a nursing home under the watchful eye of your ward where should you attempt to escape you get recalled against your will by a Silver Alert.

what, you mean in the cabin? doesn't seem like a bad way to go.

Then you will die, but you will also have lived.

>Actual projection. People who say things like this have never been alone and far away from everybody else
Nah, I was raised to save myself or die. In all scenarios.
You were not.