Moderators here are Confirmed Pro Pedo and Pro George Soros funded Comped

> Make Antipedo Thread
> Desantis is the first Politician to openly campaign against Child Sex Change Surgery
> Post Operation idea to make posts on /our/ controlled popular Twitter and other social media accounts that for Florida Governor Election voting Democrat is indirectly voting to support Child Sex Change surgery. (Vote Democrat if you support Children having Genitals permanently mutilated in sex change surgency by pedo doctors!)
> Also tell people who still own Left Wing sockpuppet accounts to fire em up and use them to tell everyone that they need to vote against Desantis to protect Transgender Children so they can have their "Gender reaffirming surgeries"
> This would make even the most npc unaware normie with any ounce of morality feel Righteous Disgust at liberals for unironically campaigning for pro child transgenderism
> captcha and hit post
> instantly mass flooded by shills as to be expected
> literally 1 minute in posts showing Desantis at Jew wall are spammed, obviously this is organic pro Aryan content goy. Please ignore all the entire media establishment and George Soros funding against him. Just because you support kikes automatically mean you cannot do anything right
> remind "organic people" that politics is fake and gay anyways as posted in OP and even in the worst case scenario we can redpill thousands of ignorant blissed normies which will inevitable result in at minimum 1/1000 taking real world action due to simple statistics of how such an Eldritch horror forces people's survivalist genes kick in.
> get banned and thread SHOAH'ed immiedately afterwards due to creating something threatening to people super high up
If great ideas get flooded with shills, then please tell me how good my idea is that if in addition to that the corrupt staff team need to instantly ban it from existence?

Attached: propedophilliamoderators.png (1918x928, 267.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newspunch.com/deep-state-fbi-agent-arrested-on-sickening-child-rape-charges/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>picrelated

Attached: b&n.png (1920x937, 168.05K)

Because what you said in subject field is true.

First time?

You silly little prospective Goy. You really think anyone here is still annoymus anymore? We know well in advance you would make this thread, as we did the last one as you were typing it out. We shut it down purposely not because we don't want people to see it and the points it represents, oh no. We shut it down because we had to plan out how we are going to control and use your ideas to our advantage. You really think genuine rebellion is even possible against us? I suppose I must forgive your inexperienced mind to how the world truly works. We will ensure you end up serving us anyways you "sweet summer child" as you channers say.

Triple posting low-effort posts is flooding.

38.19.213.130 got it next time blue it out on paint you moron

no second time, but the first time I actaully deserved ban this time it was pure corruption

OMG I'M VOOOTING FOR DESANTIS RIGHT NOW OP!

What do you mean?
I am always use a vpn retard

What I mean you yet to be cultered dog, is that we are carefully managing you and your White Goyim's Rebellion against us, to instead serve us. You are absolutely correct when you point out that the Any Forums staff team, DeSantis, and most political systems of your cherished Western World are comprised. Notice how we control all avenues of rebellion, for we have our markings on all your way outs of this modern hedonistic hell we decieved and, seduced your predecessors and ancestors In. And now we control all your opposition, not to crush you oh no that would be a unintelligent waste of a warrior race; No we instead on managing your rebellion to our ends so you and your race will happily serve us.

Kys kike

Why would we ever serve you? You are directly responsible as the main driving force behind creating the horrors in our societies. You really expect us to forgive, let alone serve under your after all you have done? Begone you fucking larping kike. You send ALL your damned lapdogs to shut this thread down because under occam's razor you support Child Transgenderism and are using it to weaken us. Begone, kike. You having nothing meaningful to say but nonsensical desperate lies!

Attached: kikeexpulsions.jpg (583x643, 123.85K)

Desantis the kike wall-kisser? No thanks

Basically, this is what he's saying . . .

Attached: World Domination.jpg (577x1024, 136.41K)

Not only are they pro pedo
If you post proof of Hunter with Chinese children they give you a permanent ban
Cause they support Biden admin
You can censor out body parts and even face of the child but 100% proof Hunter has sex with children proof gets you banned
FBI are liars that support pedophilia
They must be overthrown for this reason

Deep State FBI agent Arrested On ‘Sickening’ Child Rape Charges

newspunch.com/deep-state-fbi-agent-arrested-on-sickening-child-rape-charges/

Attached: F-B-I.png (1800x900, 489.52K)

It must be so demoralizing for you that the first of your race to take a stand against such an utter evil is clearly controlled by us. What does this say about you non compliant Goyim who did not have the natural courage to take a stand against pure evil? Oh have the mighty have fallen. Do not worry though we will use your own might makes right philosophy against you to restore your racial bravery, for our chosen ends.
Because you Achillean Goy, we will be the saviours the "next Hitler" you so crave. You think we created these horrors because we hate you? Oh no we are racialpolitiking for we created these horrors so we can come and save you. Silly goyim you will learn to love us as benevolent overlords when we eventually come in and save you from the horrors your predecessors were too ignorantly blissful to notice. We have already ensured your Aryan rebellion is going to lead to a Utopia for the Ubermensch. We have an important use for your warrior race. You really think we are not controlling the racist memes you have seen? We want you to be our enforcers oppressing the lesser races. You shall be the swords that land where our divine minds will.

I know (((they))) nuked the Aquarium threads...

You fucks cannot possibly be that powerful. There are other organizations vying for scraps of power. You do not control everything, you may have lots of power but you do not have absolute power. Your real grip on power is weak and will inevitably slip...

That's pretty good b8