Redpill me on the Vietcong

Are the Vietnamese the most based Mongoloids? They kicked the asses of both the US and China over the last hundred years.

Will they be able to withstand China's attempt to establish hegemony over SEA?

Attached: IMG_9690.jpg (1500x1062, 926.84K)

I can breed her in just under 3 minutes

didnt read. imagine the shrill screech of her nasally gookmonkey voice and ugly chunky accent as well as her brown discolored vagina makes me softer than baby shit. the whole point of banging brown pussy is for the bunda attatched to it.

china won in vietnam

they saw what worked for the Japanese in ww2. jungle fighting is fucked

Lol lmao perhaps

asiatic people?
big devil worshippers
good thing white people nuked the shit outta them in ww1

They also beat mongols three times and had a victory streak of being unconquerable and was never a peaceful country, which is metal

Not only that. Japs stayed behind to fight the French for the Viet Mhin and had a substantial role in organizing the NVA into what it became during the Vietnam War. An entire battalion of the fuckers ran laps around French soldiers in the 1950s.

>Vietnamese
>mongoloids
retard, Mongol never invaded Vietnam successfully.

Damn I learn something new every day.
I like them not just because of all that but because from all the ones I've met in California they're generally nicer than other Asians. Koreans are quite cold, I don't know enough Japanese to say, Chinese haven't really met one I could relate to (yet).. Malaysians were bro tier and I haven't really met an Indonesian yet. Thai seem based too.
As much as diaspora fags get made fun of and they did indeed flee their homeland... they often carry conservative values and political leanings. Sometimes they have monarchs even if mostly ceremonial. Like in every thai restaurant you'll probably see a photo of their king behind the register. I guess it is meaningless to me but most of all Vietnamese, even with the gangs and shit, are easy to get along with. I'm not sure if the french era has anything at all do to with this.
I grew up hanging out at my grandma's business which employed all Vietnamese high school students because her industry was prone to attracting drug addicts and other losers. Telemarketing. Anyway the office was always fun and upbeat, she'd make sure to have plenty of candy and koosh balls to throw around and keep people awake. I got to learn some curse words and I remember for a while I wanted a lowered Acura. Of course I ended up driving Mercedes but it was funny, I was assimilating a little bit without realizing it.
I remember one of the last remaining older white guy employees, didn't seem like a drugie, heard I liked Coolio's gangers paradise (I really liked Weird Al but he would not understand that) and he was trying to make sure I didn't like rap or those lyrics. I tried to explain to him that I just liked choir music, this is before I realized one must never relax. I think he was just trying to explain to me that thugs are bad. Indeed, they are.
So there is probably some bad Vietnamese guy but I haven't met one yet. Been around a lot of them too.

I wouldn't want to be near any of them. That being said, they're based.

They are okay and the one of the wests only allies in SEA, so as long as they do t get invaded by chinks in the near future they will be go far economically as everyone slowly moves out of china due to their carona autism

The Vietnamese are better than the Chinese in every way.

they are ethnically the same

>one of the wests only allies in SEA
Brainwashing their youth through facebook isn't going to help you, you should have learned that from your Hong Kong experimentation.
You are way too confident in this for your own good.

Maybe thousands of years ago, but not anymore.

Attached: Chinese.jpg (800x1800, 277.69K)

Because butthurt Japanese guy said so?

i mean vietnam (at least the northern half) was under chinese rule for centuries and are essentially southern chinese.

Back then the line between Vietnamese and Southern Chinese was blurry. Southern China wasn't always "China".

Koreans are most based mongs.
Then Japs and Viets.

i feel like we're european china.
>like garlic
>talk loud
>were both empires

Attached: __inubashiri_momiji_touhou_drawn_by_wolflong__cdc0575947d826d4e573fe89213e521a.jpg (827x1169, 727.49K)

It's an anthropology term to describe all Far Eastern people. It's not describing
actual Mongolians.

Attached: 1c7779a52ff9a5fd441e06d9b747d297.jpg (736x736, 65.45K)