Nearly 79% of Downtown Los Angeles is Occupied by Homeless

Not even 3rd world countries have this issue in their metro areas. Travelers are told to avoid L.A. visiting at all costs

Attached: DEBF96AC-95A2-43C5-A147-9D01769EEE17.jpg (1674x1436, 610.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oQuzhhiJ3gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine the smell

Based. Accelerate to the whole state burning down.

This would never be allowed here.

can't wait for this winter when even more people become homeless and move to cali

And hardly any of them are born here. States should be allowed to deport vagrants to their home states or wherever they naturalized.

>elites make it impossible for people to afford houses
>people just start colonizing the streets

That's why you ship your worst northwards.

Brainless occupy the rest

I'd be ok with this if Californians couldn't leave

Star Trek unironically predicted this.

Well, we don't ship them, they go of their own accord. Most go to seek the more liberal culture of the USA, specifically regarding gay rights and abortion.

I like German in Venice's take on it. He walks around smiling at all the homeless drug users and drag queens. You know deep down he's thinking "Fuck you, niggers"

Nearby Counties like Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, Ventura, San Diego are Stopping vouchers issue by L.A. county for Homeless to move out.

Attached: 427AF343-F070-4324-96BC-4A7D2131A4F6.jpg (1800x1800, 1.1M)

*bussed in from conservative states and contained/corralled into a designated area, i.e., concentraterd, by the city and police department

I'll say this though. Media brainwashed our kids into thinking Cali is the place to be. I think that's how all these poor souls end up there and then get trapped because the col bankrupts them.

only one more year till Any Forums meets up in San Francisco and the Bell riots kick off.

Attached: 1652470938491.png (360x360, 226.69K)

How do we get them to vote republican?

when the crackdown finally happens the vids will be glorious.

You have a lot of ghettos/barrios/shanty towns this is the preformation and then it ends like in your country or like the favelas in Brazil

The problem isn't houses. It's drugs. Normal people find a way to get a roof over their head come hell or high water. Transient homeless fall on hard times, but if they're sober they get back on their feet. Drug addicts would rather put the rent money in their arm. 95% of people in tent cities are drug addicts. The other 5% are just mentally ill.

Honestly I feel bad for all the naive girls from overseas who travel to Los Angeles expecting celebrity glamour and what not. They might as well visit Guatemala City.

Attached: los angeles then and now.jpg (710x1024, 153.45K)

QRD?

>concentraterd
lmao you dumb nigger idiot

Other states will buy their homeless a 1 way plane ticket to California and give them $500

It would never happen in any society that had any decency or morality, we're scum and God is going to judge us harshly.

they've already been doing that. even other liberal states. no one is our friend. we actually went to court and all the federal courts said wast that they couldn't be transported into our state with foreign state vehicles. so they started to give them greyhound and amtrak tickets.

>Media brainwashed our kids into thinking Cali is the place

Not California, but LA, SF, Sacramento, SD. When people refer to "California" that's what they are really referring to. Not the small Nowhereville cities like Modesto, Stockton, Lancaster, Indio, Ridgecrest, Fresno, Bakersfield and many other small towns.

San Diego will Enforce a Zero Tolerance for future homeless encampments.

Liberal Supporters to oppose

youtu.be/oQuzhhiJ3gg

Attached: 13995A0A-F2D3-4B19-A395-9740E05FB436.jpg (925x720, 180.95K)

and charter/coach bus tickets. wish we had crocs like florida to feed them to the gators.

You can thank Nancy Pelosi and her nephew Gavin Newsom and Dianne "China First" Feinstein are fighting drumpfenhitler for saying america should put itself first

We're basically Blade Runner without the cool technology and cool aesthetic.

What's funny is those small towns are probably worse looking than what LA and the like show in webms here.