I spent 9 years in a Ukrainian prison fter killed people on camera for fun in 2007

I was released in April 2019 and hope nobody notices I was married with two children. Would be a shame to have by life taken after serving my time of being the camera operator of over 21 murders from 2006-2007

Attached: Dnepropetrovsk[1].jpg (360x360, 24.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seegore.com/3-guys-1-hammer-a-k-a-dnepropetrovsk-maniacs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faggot

All of you look like snow mexicans.

op is a mutt larper without a passport.

FPBP

>snow wookie
is the proper term

ME and two Ukranian friends killed people on camera for fun for a year straight before being caught. I was release in 2019 and now am a family man, can you not just trust me? My name is Alexander Hanzha and all I did was record it, I promise

well then post the video

Is this two guys one hammer or whatever? To this day that shit fucks with me. When the bicyclists face is smash in and trying to breathe, the sounds are unforgettable.

>ACK

promise I was innocent, all I did was record it I promise

seegore.com/3-guys-1-hammer-a-k-a-dnepropetrovsk-maniacs/

>two guys one hammer or whatever
I was the one recording, and it was 21 people in less than 300 days

Damn I remember this, you deserve to die you faggot

I was released in 2019 after a 9 year stint..I did my time. Sorry you feel that way. All I did was record it I promise

If you are a true hohol, answer this:
ZE PEREMOHA ABO ZRADA?

Are you reformed? Obviously you don't have remorse but would you do it again?

>ZE PEREMOHA ABO ZRADA?
ZRADA

Yeah you recorded innocents being killed youre just as guilty in my mind

Hope you repent, bud

You pass test, you true hohol
Here is pic of me paying omages to slavna Ukraina

Attached: 1646560758164.jpg (640x640, 62.65K)

also nypa

nah mate, burger as fuck, all three of those fags should be killed on camera, I am just letting you know one of them is out of prison and has a family and name with is face pictures plastered on 10 year old sources

>snow mexicans

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 224.96K)

Too late i already conscripted us both to Azov batallion, prepare for borotba and ganba

You will stand before God and answer for what you've done, faggot. No matter what prison time you've done on earth.
Repent and turn to Christ in faith and you will be forgiven

>will be forgiven
negative ghost rider, the god to defunct like this is a 120+grain to the back of the skull in front of their families

only 21? the average ukranian has killed above that

Won't answer my question....you are a faggot sir.
/thread

No, I am not, It is much harder to get way with it today than it was then. Had I not recorded it on a fucking blackberry in 06, these murders up to the last few would go unsolved

Why'd you do it?

I can see you stabbing that guy with a screwdriver you psycho faggot, why'd you go and do something like that?

All I did was record. People die with ease, some just need and extra smash or two near the end to end the suffering