Putin asks for negotiations with Zelensky to discuss 'completion of special operation'

Putinsisters... (

Against the background of the intensification of the counter-offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the Kremlin sharply desired an end to the conflict.

Russian dictator Vladimir Putin is ready for a personal meeting with Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky.

This was confirmed by the press secretary of the Russian leader Dmitry Peskov on September 4 on the air of the Moscow. Kremlin.

Putin propaganda program on the Rossiya-1 federal television channel, Dialog.UA reports . The Russian authorities have already forgotten about the "denazification" and "demilitarization" of Ukraine.

They openly ask for a peace agreement. " Any confrontation ends in détente, and any crisis situations end at the negotiating table.

It will be the same this time ," Peskov said. He also assured that Putin is already "ready" for negotiations with Zelensky about " how the termination of the" special operation "and the observance of not conditions, but the interests of Russia " will take place.
dialog.ua/ukraine/258158_1662296997

Attached: 0.png (532x534, 426.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ria.ru/20220904/usloviya-1814344563.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm skeptical myself, I wager this thing goes on for years and years

Hopefully though

>giving him one last chance before he gets killed in his bunker in lemberg

>ua
ok, back to /uhg/.

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.

This is in the middle of the useless Kherson offensive. Zelensky will gamble away this chance of stopping the conflict and give Putin a reason to progress westward toward Odesa.

We just loaned them a shitton of money. I can guarantee you it's high enough where putin can use that as leverage and they default. Why do I live in such a shit for brains hellscape and why do we feel like we have to be personally involved in every single skirmish on the face of the planet?

THIS IS GREAT NEWS NOW YOU FAGGOTS CAN PREPARE TO STOP FLOODING POL WITH SLAVIC NONSENSE

>Russia hasn’t been negotiating back door with zelensky since at least April when Boris got his panties all up in a bunch about it

Attached: EC0C91D5-7A5D-4F4B-96A4-EFAFCED2A11D.jpg (1125x2004, 525.65K)

Putain should be sodomized like his buddy Ghaddafi

>haha ok we'll stop now
>i'm serious

Attached: aww.png (267x401, 44.89K)

Any smart strategist can see russia is leaning on their bread and butter. WINTER. Winter is the thorn for russian adversaries. And this energy crisis is almost like a Napoleon, Hitler blunder. Read a book you fucking morons.

>Dialog.UA reports
op is a retard (but with NATO flag what do you expect?)

the only thing they would discuss is how to conduct the capitulation:
ria.ru/20220904/usloviya-1814344563.html

AKA Putin is the king of the north. Russian homes will be very warm

>WINTER. Winter is the thorn for russian adversaries.
this isn't 1812
Germany attacked in Summer

Putin took what he said he was going. He did exactly what he said he was going to do. GG Ukraine. You lost.

Jesus christ, how many hohols did they kill?

Ok cope you moron. Walk on through during winter. I dare you

Zelensky won't meet with Putin because Zelensky isn't the one calling the shots for Ukraine.
He's a puppet in every sense of the word.

Attached: 20220904_232534.jpg (250x250, 30.8K)

Winter doesnt magically favor russians, it favors the defenders. Russians fended off the germans but at the same time they bounced off of Finland. The best russia can do is capture territory in the fall and then hunker down and fortify during the winter unless they have already made it past the rivers into the southwest.

Won't happen. Zelensky and his oligarchs are making so much money from this war, why would they want to turn the faucet off?

You do realize russia has been defending for months…. right?

They occupy the territory. It’s theirs to defend.

>Winter doesnt magically favor russians, it favors the defenders
Depends, if the defenders have complete loss of support from Europe due to energy and food riots, I'd say it does not favour them at all.

wear a fucking coat dumbass its not 3000 BC anymore just go to a fucking shop and buy one goddamn are you stupid

Winter allows the Russians to cross the summer bog that is the holol country side.
For some fucking generic reason Ivan does freeze to death like hanz does.

This is already Putin's Vietnam
Zelensky can bleed him for another decade with US aid