TRUMP WILL PARDON JAN 6TH SUPPORTERS IN '24

“I am financially supporting people that are incredible and they were in my office actually two days ago, so they’re very much in my mind,” he said. “It’s a disgrace what they’ve done to them.”

“They’re firemen, they’re police men, they’re people in the military,” he continued in a long, rambling statement in which he described prosecutors as “sick radical leftists”.

Mr Trump added he would be “looking very, very strongly at pardons” and offering an apology from the US government should he return to the White House.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-january-6-suspects-pardons-b2157886.html

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 8.19K)

Getting a little ahead of yourself there, Donny boy. You couldn't stop the cheating in 2020, why would you be able to in 2024?

Why didn’t he do it the first time?

Attached: F4C8A92F-8857-494A-B93A-1249B3D0ABE5.jpg (1024x419, 61.31K)

>i won't betray you again, i promise.
with friends like these...

>looking strongly = monitoring the situation
Useless faggot won’t ever be president again

Imagine if he dealt with the big tech censorship problem when he was leader of the "free" world.
Imagine...

he should've banned tiktok

It’s almost like he’s a liar and doesn’t realize how demoralizing he is at this point. I’d like for him to go away. I gave up on him when he lost his comedic touch. Trump stands no chance and it’s obvious he’s not having fun anymore. Why is he doing it? Anyone have anything insightful?

Too bad felons can't vote

Tricking all his followers to waste their time again rather than organizing themselves to deal with what comes after

Ironically, tiktok is the least censored social media platform.

Patriots are in control this time
Simple as

>Why is he doing it?
Money. And not just stealing campaign donations. He created Truth Social as an alternative to Twitter and he imagines that he could become a tech billionaire 10 times richer than he is now if he could get half the country on his version of Facebook and Google. In order to do that he needs to stay relevant and getting free publicity on the news.

Doesnt matter if its designed to shove degenerate propaganda down your throat

Lol 4 years later, IF he wins. Fuck this loser

HE SETUP BIGTECH CENSORSHIP AND THEN PLAYED GOOD GOY AS A CRYPTOKIKE AND LET THE KIKE MEDIA ATTACK HIM AND THUS DEMONIZE ALL OF US FOR 4 YEARS...... THIS KIKENIGGER IS TRASH.........

Yep and of course. I hadn’t considered the data/financial aspect of it. I’m sure they’re scraping comments for his positions when it comes to campaigning. His whole family is gross.

If Trump was the real deal, he wouldn't have allowed them to be imprisoned in the first place.

Why do people shill this cock sucker? We've seen him as president and he was a cuck. Nothing will change if he comes back.

>Trump will pardon a dozen more soundcloud rappers in 2024
Wow, truly based

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-16 131409.png (855x1048, 669.92K)

>Pardons rabbi meth
>Leaves his supporters in jail

Truly, I couldn't have taken any more winning!

>WILL PARDON JAN 6TH SUPPORTERS IN '24
doesnt pardon non-violent protestors when had power to do so
leave them sit in jail for 4 years after he abandoned them

gets thrown out of office by fraud election
thinks he will get re-elected by the same fraud election system

the more DJT opens his mouth, the more pissed I'm getting with him

Show your real flag you shit covered donkey