Just buy a meat thermometer goy

>You can't trust thousands of years of culinary practices, you gotta buy our thing. You don't want germs and bacteria, oh and don't forget to wash your hands before you cook, I know you goyim wipe your ass with your hand.
So Any Forums do you use the meat themometer like a good goy?

Attached: 166234394019231110.jpg (720x1037, 107.69K)

Chicken breast
Get cast iron screaming hit. Put whole breast in 2 minutes each side.
Put into 350 degree oven for 17 minutes
Rest for 3
Perfect every single fucking time

kys nigger

Of all the shit to bitch about you bitch about this? Meat thermometers are alright.

theyre not bad, theyre just a bit out of date for people who know how to use a stove/oven properly. its also generally overshadowed by simply cutting into the meat to take a look. theres nothing wrong with it retard

you forgot to mention slathering the pan with sneed oil before cooking!

meat thermometer is what i call my dick

Dude you gotta pick your battles, why the fuck does this matter

Consumerism is shit but foodborne illness is no joke. Always cook your food properly and ensure that it's the right temperature unless you want to spend a week on the toilet simultaneously shitting and puking your guts out.

just eat plants

easy

Attached: 1662344949334.jpg (1606x2048, 511.82K)

That's hot

Go back to /leftypol/, troon.

>article from 2018

It’s a slide thread folks

doesn't matter, pointless thread made to slide and kill other threads

I actually have been under cooking chicken

Good for things like a brisket. When you have a huge slab of something to cook for several hours you can’t really tell what’s going on inside of it. Obviously experience helps

There definitely is something wrong with that, if you cut into the meat to check its doneness you've just let all the juices out!
You eat dry meat

Its a slide thread you retarded fuck.

I got a meat thermometer for you right hea!

Attached: Carl Brutananadilewski just dont give a fck.gif (260x230, 178.23K)

meat thermometers are one of those Jewish tricks I can tolerate.

nah

I almost never wash my hands. Basically if I touch something raw or shit.

I like meat thermometers because they let you be certain meats are a certain temp. Steak at medium rare can be hard, especially if you don't want rare. I use it especially to check pork and wild game.

You're fucking retarded, and a digital thermometer is a must for anybody that BBQ's/grills. Why play the guessing game if you don't have to? Not everybody is desperate to be able to tell by feel, and mainly just don't want to under or overcook...which a digi will allow you to do without hassle.

I use them occasionally for large whole pieces of meat, but today I was cooking steak on the grill and just used the face test. Worked perfectly.

Attached: 555b432769bedda55b891f6b.jpg (1000x750, 65.35K)

you only need them for turkeys, geese maybe, and big roasts that you’re slow cooking. the fact that you don’t know that means you’re a dipshit. now go shit on your balls.

I know this is bait but, we've also had millions of years of bacteria infections and death directly related to improperly stored and cooked foods.

Have fun opening the grill a hundred times and wondering why your shit isn't getting cooked. Just cook it right on the embers of you want to go back to the stone age. It's where you fucking belong.

not using a meat thermometer means I have to ruin the presentation by slicing into it.
clearly, you just lack panache.

It's trying to convince people to be less efficient with cooking raw ingredients so you buy goyslop if you ask me, because using a digital thermometer makes grilling/baking/BBQ'ing fresh meats easy enough anybody can do it so you don't have to be some "expert".

>pol is the top 5 smartest board
not with retards like this

How many cocks does OP suck on an hourly basis?

>Because it's so hard to tell when the chicken is cooked REEEE

>he doesn't own a thermapen one

Attached: thermapen.png (768x576, 701.29K)

what a gay thread fucking kill yourself NIGGER

Meat thermometers are how you ensure you cook your meat as little as needed to kill parasites, and no more. Especially for shit like pork, where it dries out if you look at it the wrong way. Why the fuck would you be against measuring temperature?

>touching meat that might not be done
>touching your face right after
That's the dumbest god damned thing I've ever seen. Use the fucking thumb muscle trick, you simpleton.

It's pretty convenient when you're trying to cook really thick cuts, so sometimes.

changes are you already have a meat thermometer
its called a clock

This is why bongs can't afford their electricity bills

Not going to lie, I use a thermometer every time I use the smoker. It helps provide consistent results. Other than that it's pretty much worthless, I could cook before and I can cook now. I find the secret to good cooking is spices, particularly herbs, in fact i put herbs in every field near the slides.

>not using modern tools because muh ancestors
Why the fuck are you not walking everywhere and eating grass ya jackass?

>So Any Forums do you use the meat themometer like a good goy?
on really large turkeys, yeah
but that's it

The meat is on an open flame, relax

I unironically use a meat thermometer when smoking chicken because I suck at cooking chicken in any form. Sometimes the skin gets too dark because of the smoke but it's a bit raw on the inside, and thus a thermometer is an adequate tool. I don't really need it much when smoking beef or pork since I mostly go on time rather than temp. I only use it on thick ham because I really enjoy juicy smoked ham.

Attached: 1635953361190.jpg (640x360, 43.44K)

those things cost like $5

Attached: pepecoffee01.jpg (250x246, 14.05K)

>eating grass
>our ancestors
lmao at you

>a meat thermometer for experts
It's like selling music for the deaf.

You're not going to get salmonella by touching your face after touching a seared piece of meat.
but you're also not going to get a roast's internal temperature by touching it.

Theyre useful :*(

Okay but you still look like a retard doing it.

kek

The meat would definitely be done on the surface before you bothered testing it.

I just recently started a homestead and found it interesting that you can actually make pork in a similar manner to steaks, where some cuts can be medium rare and be totally fine.
It has a lot to do with how it's raised and how long it sits, so basically we've collectively forgotten this besides a few villagers here and there because industrial meat can't make room for that level of freshness.
I was surprised to find that the meat from my pigs looks almost indistinguishable from beef sometimes in terms of how red and dark and marbled it is.
I learn a new thing that we've all been lied to about every day since starting this quest to make a homestead. Like how the fuck are eggs so expensive at stores? It was the first thing I had way too much of.

>You can't trust thousands of years of culinary practices
these people don't use tradition
they literally just put it on the stove and apply heat until it looks cooked like some kind of heathen
if they had a meat thermometer they wouldn't bother to even use it
I've seen the cooking of my mid-20s peers and half the time it manages to be burnt and raw at the same time

>off topic bullshit
Has a Certain Magical Index season 4 been announced?