Justin Trudeau

Does anyone else think that Justin Trudeau is actually pretty based? Hes the worlds biggest troll doing it for the lols and he has Any Forums and other faggots like joe rogan on strings. Like how do you guys not see it?
> breaking-in fresh meat during his first teaching gig
> continues that up in Whistler teaching snowboarding while smoking weed, drinking and doing cocaine
> unironically goes to parties wearing blackface
> uses his sex appeal and dude weed to steamroll his way to PM of Canada
> legalized weed
> got shit faced at a concert and sexually assaulted a reporter in front of a chearing crowd
> says im a feminist
> fired that injun for refusing to go a long with his bait n switch scheme, and Wins
> starts using his name to get him and his family on free vacations around the world
> strong arms trump on their epic handshake battle
> says he supports protests. literally rekt the truckers

The guys trolling the masses and Any Forums still can't see it... hes based. Hes our guy anons just wake up and smell the coffee

Attached: download (17).jpg (275x183, 8.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s05jcrJw0as
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Is he trying to look like a rugged tough guy with that cowboy hat? 'Cause he just looks like a faggot.

Attached: laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg (1399x764, 241.95K)

Attached: craiyon_092347_Trudeau_eating_cake_br_.png (760x930, 1.01M)

He’s Klaus from The Umbrella Academy except more gay and less likable.

And Klaus Schwab is the Major from Hellsing minus the coolness.

You just reminded me of a song.
He wants to be a Cowboy.
youtu.be/s05jcrJw0as

When you're I Fagberta you need to wear one of these gay hats and pretend your a cowboy because well Albertans like larp as if they are gay texans

So, which is it? Calgary or Alberta? Which one is Canada's Texas? Because I've heard both.

hahaha our country has gone to shit and has no future. great troll Trudeau, you sure trolled me

Never mind, Calgary is IN Alberta. Shows how much I know...

Calgary is the city, Alberta is the province, far more pronounced in Calgary proper but all Albertans larp as if they are le based frontiersman lol

>Calgary is the city, Alberta is the province
Yeah, I realized that might be the case and looked it up a couple minutes ago.

if he hadn't thown a tantrum and bitch out on voter reform i could forgive everything he's done so far.

as it stands i will never vote liberal while hes in the party.

No one here either know or talks about his real power level, and that bothers me.
Like even a basic dive on the guy.

What difference does it make? Mayors of the two largest cities in Alberta? Poos. Muh Member of Legislative Assembly? Poos. My federal Members of Parliament? Poos.

trudope deserves to be hanged.

>based
I don't think so Tim.

In 2016 he was pushing his son in a stroller at a pride parade and literally let his son roll away to rush to hug a tranny. When I saw that (the media had that video up for five minutes then it vanished) I knew all was lost. His wife initially clapped and then a second after picrel rushed to rescue the kid her husband abandoned. It might literally have been a slightly better outcome if she was PM and not him.

Attached: Justin_trudeau_abandons_son_to_hug_tranny.jpg (873x650, 139.28K)

They produce oil and are home to Bret Hart that's about all anyone could be expected to know about the place

>WEF puppet is pulling the strings
>1pbtid
All fields

the best part about these govt bait threads is how at this point Canadians avoid them and it's mostly foreign countries taking potshots at our idiot "leader". I'm curious who goes first, Biden or trudeau

Attached: 1661305989012391.webm (720x720, 2.86M)