Wow he has a point!

I wouldnt fucking brag about not getting the coronavirus, if I WAS YOU! That just means you didnt have sex. Youre not sexually active. Youre a sexually inactive little incel fascist. "Oh you got the corona, i didnt get it or the vaccine, kkkekkk" klu klux klan member GO FUCK YOURSELF you fucking SCHOOL SHOOTING race sexist. You would rather a MILLION PEOPLE DIE than be slightly inconvenience. You RUINED everything that was planned, you DESTROYED the safety and well being of half the planet. And if you are STILL ALIVE that means you didnt leave your basement in two years. Zero human contact except when your mom was bringing you hot pockets. A corona/pox infection just means the person was normal and had sex with other normal people - UNLIKE YOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huh, you like that? You like that you fucking incel nazi? You will die alone and a virgin unless your RAPE someone!

Attached: 166178422575511071.jpg (1150x1304, 209.74K)

They lived in a suburban ghetto shithole that's half of the plot points

Homer is a nuclear engineer, are you fucking dumb?

Housing should be affordable to everyone though.

>though

Attached: 1633594246720.png (740x724, 91.44K)

Niggers ruin housing by wrecking entire cities.
Housing can't be affordable anymore

1. the show began in the 80s
2. Its a fucking cartoon.

Except "normal people" are also paying for prostitutes.

Is this meta trolling or just a thread full of bots?
Bots and me...

>affordable
lolol, "BRRRRRR!"

Attached: M2SL.png (1168x450, 47.16K)

They bought the house in the late 70s. The Tracy Ullman shorts began in 1987 and Bart was already 10 years old then

Attached: tumblr_lliuunnAaB1qjealpo1_540.jpg (512x384, 26.14K)

yeah, just like al bundy owning a house, a car, supporting two kids, and a wife that’s shopping crazy on a shoe salesmen’s salary. get fucked you cunts. nobody in the ‘90s thought this shit was normal. i know. i was there.

**Extremely triggered radfem has entered the chat**

Homer also ate all the food in a seafood buffet
Was that indication of the 90s

Dudes literally the safety manager at a Nuclear plant. That’s 120k a year at least.

Muthafuckin sneed

Attached: comeandsneed.jpg (1241x978, 198.68K)

Which is exactly the point. Homer was able to get a good paying job that enabled him to support a family, a house, and multiple vehicles because he wasn't being locked out by retarded HR nerds obsessed with completely unnecessary qualifications.

The vast majority of jobs require nothing more than on the job training. It is the height of stupidity that we are no existing in an economy where HR boomertards demand a graduate degree and five years experience for a fucking entry level job.

>only purpose of life is to stick Dick in a hole
Tell me you are a subhuman monkey pox faggot without telling me you’re a faggot

>nuclear safety technician
>cartoons aren’t real

>The left
>sex
>sex
>sex
>sex
>Sex
>Gay Sex
>Gentiles
>penis
>drag
>trans
>sex
>Pedos
>anal
>LGBTQ+
>Sex
>disease
We need universal healthcare.

No...that's inflation talking.

Picrel was Homer's weekly paycheck. Which put him in the middle class at the time. Homes were fairly cheap then

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 12.42.50 PM.jpg (1200x831, 122.33K)

Do the sneedful, sir.

Chuck's feed n' seed.

Fun fact:. In season 1, the power plant still has an employee's park. These were common into the early 90s, the paper mill in my town had one that was similar.

It wasn't normal in the 90s either, and they explained it in the show that Homer got the house by swindling his father and stashing him in a nursing home.

Attached: FAAEAC83-AD04-4E94-BC61-4234169F68F3.jpg (1024x1024, 167.2K)

The Greatest Generation actually left inheritances for their children, Al Bundy inherited his home.

Everyone on the left has been molested

what are the sociopolitical ecenomic implications of sneed running a humble mom and pop store in the current political climate? politically speaking of course.

Attached: 1655231314871.jpg (610x1024, 75.29K)

addressing the pic, no it wasnt. this was exemplified in the frank grimes episode when frank visits the simpsons home and remarks on homers good fortune. things are fucked but dont take it out on simpsons canon