There are no new business

According to recent studies, the rate of startup creation has been decreasing for years. Are we witnessing the slow death of entrepreneurship?

>inc.com/magazine/201505/leigh-buchanan/the-vanishing-startups-in-decline.html

Attached: תהרוג את ך.jpg (1080x1350, 88.12K)

nakadashi

What's slow about it? It's called paying protection to the political parties.

May 2015 was almost eight years ago you fat fuck.

Attached: dYHdd54.jpg (1024x689, 205.35K)

Hebrew, caught again

>1 + 2D
not even once

Attached: 1633662458066.jpg (743x744, 138.21K)

Thanks, Covid!

>תהרוג את ך.jpg

lol'd

Everythings fucking illegal now, and theres infonite red tape, making it impossible to start anything.

the only people who start up “businesses” are instagram whores who are knee deep in organized crime and money laundering, setting up “makeuo business” fronts. Besides all that shit is made from goyim foreskins and murdered whales anyway.

Attached: 1654882487157.png (512x512, 11.79K)

Attached: Sniffsniff.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

More like the rise of jewish law and rule

You are witnessing the slow death of western civilization, all part of the jew plan for world domination.

Id start up her ass if you know what i mean

Also youll see more startups after the recession

No I just think we had a period of unnaturally high startup proliferation around 2012-2019 which I was part of in NYC, where every startup under the sun was getting VC funding and 90% of them were dumb ideas but everyone knows it's just a numbers game and you only need 1 unicorn.

Attached: flatiron.jpg (800x1200, 228.2K)

that filename tho moishe. can you sand niggers ever stop astroturfing?

Attached: 13523484.jpg (480x414, 34.83K)

monopoly
useless tech businesses
MONOPOLY
sorry but every major business and corporation has been expanding their services so far and wide that you don't need to use other services as long as the price is affordable to you.

see Amazon: music, streaming, book, markeplace ALL IN ONE
microsoft: gaming, operating system, social media
facebook/Meta: gaming, social media, seller marketplace, job search

Vertical integration has killed off entrepreneurship. That and globalism.

Nonsense i have a whole graveyard of dead startups i made.

What is their point in these types of threads? Is it just demoralization? Because I'm more convinced than ever that all kikes must be eradicated. I know kikes are self loathing but their purpose in creating threads like these can't be just to make me hate them more, can it?

huh

Probably the only venture worth making these days.

>immigration policies that keep talent out
The obvious solution is to just let in more 3rd world immigrants. It is literally that easy.

Attached: file.png (804x147, 26.8K)