Why do “Christian conservatives” always seem to be closeted homosexuals? Why are they always like this?

Why do “Christian conservatives” always seem to be closeted homosexuals? Why are they always like this?

Attached: BBEBB072-D3BB-4F67-AF07-F1C21FC9D14B.jpg (1170x785, 309.07K)

Lol closeted homos are much better than out of yhe closet groomers that want to Marry.

Attached: 20139054-7609835-image-m-224_1571931103996.jpg (634x523, 69.61K)

Kill them all

>an absolute fucking shitload of Christians exist
>find the like, 5 who fuck up
>won’t stop screaming about them
Why do fatheists do this?

Stop being homophobic you faggot.

did he kill his blackmailer? no balls

>holy shit a FAG is running for office
>A FAG IS RUNNING FOR OFFICE GUYS
>A FUCKING FAGGOT
t. jewish democrat shill

It's not a conservative thing. All politicians are secret fags or pedos (sometimes both). They need dirt on you to trust you.

Who is epstein

buy an ad if you want to shill your fan fic

They are liberal plants. They are used to demoralize and create division within Christian and conservative circles.

I don't think it's so much that Christian conservatives are gay, but that gays disguise themselves as Christian conservatives. Anyways, it really shows the state of modern day conservatism and Christianity for that matter. Tolerance of sin and propagation of liberal values.

Clearly they’re neither Christian nor conservative then

Attached: 975878A4-DBA1-489A-A20E-A87A888DD5CC.jpg (476x477, 22.34K)

Why do you care what the man is doing in his private life? Who gives a fuck.

Attached: photo_2022-08-14_09-30-02.jpg (720x720, 64.76K)

Because the Democrats are all openly homosexual degenerates so the only articles can be about right wing ones.
Memeflag thread you know the drill, sagay and hide.

Christianity is obviously a refuge for gays, especially historically. The priests and bishops wear lacy skirts and put on a song and stage production every week.

Isn’t that a requirement to join the club?

>another twitter screenshot 1pbtid slide thread with no archived link
Niggers like yourself belong on a cross. Remember lads herbs belong in the fields.

Attached: breakintoakitkat.webm (588x458, 1.34M)

Because they are faggots and molest children ,which in turn creates more faggots.

And don't forget to pick your tweet membership level today simparinos

Attached: capture-20220904-213727.png (800x504, 134.76K)

why do degenerate faggots think they can lecture anybody on morals?

Attached: 1659620421945491.jpg (680x443, 37.12K)

So he was a rino

>they don't know Christians can be gay

we all live in sin retard.
slide thread sage lmao

Attached: 1619325080021.jpg (680x508, 54.85K)

That mentality is why western society is so fucked up
>who gives a fuck?
I do, and you should too. Why do you want to live in a world where the idea of sucking your own shit off of strangers penises is seen as brave and heroic? Why is that the kind of world you want to live in?

>Why do “Christian conservatives” always seem to be closeted homosexuals? Why are they always like this?
Im a Christian Conservative and also in Politics for GOP. My friend bet me I wasnt man enough to give him head, he bet me $100 that I wouldnt do it, and I did, I am man enough to prove I can do it and I got my $100 while he also filed it. I'm not gay, I just proved I'm secure enough in my manhood to do it

they're the faggots that were too tempted by the forbidden fruit and took a bite.

Because they’re commie puppets

Why do Democrats hate conservatives if all these conservatives are homosexual? I thought you were the party of tolerance, bigot?

All fields.

Based. Honestly I don't believe it's gay to suck dick for money like this. It's just a nice little side hustle.

>allegedly filmed
I've got this one in my book of Jewish tricks somewhere

because to the Degenerates that vote DNC eating weiners is to be rewarded. but i also remember a certain DNC rising star that was found passed out in a hotel room with a male prostitute. covered in shit and blood from donging his butthole

So leftists only hate closeted gays now?

Attached: DildoSuit.jpg (360x649, 44.78K)

American liberals be like, “if you ain’t a fag you ain’t black.”

Who is this lady that's being posted about so frequently on Any Forums? Given the frequency, I assume she isn't a literally who.

we can't all be open child groomers and wife beaters like the "anti-facists"

>Why do “Christian conservatives” always seem to be closeted homosexuals? Why are they always like this?
Its because they're grifters looking for the Christian vote. That's literally it you stupid sodomite nigger.

Attached: 1519641005385.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Who? Where is the fucking link?

No, they can't. God never changed his stance on the homos, not even in the new testament. Leviticus 20:13 spells it out, dumb apostate.

Attached: 1542927090787.jpg (592x660, 194.76K)