We wuz invaded n shiet

Poland demands reparations from Germany for WW2 invasion to the sum of 1.3 trillion. How many polacks would take a 1 way plane ticket back to Africa?

Attached: 1630926264730.jpg (817x1196, 325.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Bgr1VKR9GI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/8Bgr1VKR9GI

Isn't Poland on land that was once rightfully Germanys? Just say that is payment.

Is there a reason why Germany can't just tell them to fuck off? I would guess as an ignorant American that Germany has way more leverage in the EU than Poland.

Noone here gives a fuck

I want to take her out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again

>Is there a reason why Germany can't just tell them to fuck off?

You.

Well they’re paying the nigger jews for the holoshlock. May as well send some shekels the Poles’ way. At least they won’t spend it all on niggers

German bros, if you fucking cuck to one more grievance group…

I'd like to eat her seafood if you picking up what I'm putting down.

The white niggers ethnically cleansed a vast swathe of Aryan land, they should be thankful that Europeans haven't exterminated them yet. I wish Generalplan Ost was real and not Judaeo-Slav propaganda.

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (1138x640, 127.69K)

How do i get a GF like OP pic rel

What do u have to look like or be like

Attached: 1645692105013.jpg (800x586, 65.49K)

this will never happen, it's all bullshit, but
of course germans should pay, too bad this money would never go to polish people who suffered from german atrocities during world war 2, but instead it would all go to ukraine and jews, 100% of it

Sick fucking pedophiles.

germany is one of the most cucked nations in europe atm.
better their money, land, whatever goes to poland, rather than to housing arabs.

>germany is one of the most cucked nations in europe atm.

Attached: Mcc96Eo.jpg (1024x689, 215.11K)

Why don't they demand reparations from Russia or Israel for the crimes of the USSR?

do girls just walk around with their tummies out?

I'll just leave this here

Attached: 1662223651321668.jpg (640x415, 27.03K)

Because its all a trick. Ruling party in Poland is very anti-german/eu and in the last couple of months they have been on the offensive pointing fingers at other countries for "not doing enough" and such when it comes to the ukraine business. Im sure that being under fire from the EU for some justice reforms also played a part in this.
Jarosław can whisper the word "reparations" and every single PIS voter already knows whats up and starts screaming joyfully. Its great for riling people up.
Its a recurring topic here in Poland and at this point I doubt anyone will ever do actually do anything about it because the power that comes from uttering that one word is so great its hard to just give up. But who knows maybe something will come out of it as lately the ruling party seems to be looking everywhere for some quick cash.

That’s one pretty face

Be 6’0+, clear skin, good face, broad shoulders, white, rich, ottermode and charismatic and she your’s.