Hey, just wanted to remind HispaBros

You're very special. We're The only Empire in history Were there was no ruling caste or ruled race, only merit and virtue driving social hierarchy.
Also we didn't ever even remotely try democracy, we never wanted that poison.
Chile reminded me today we can make good things together.
I love you HispaBros, you noble fuckers.
Also, never fucking believe The (((Anglo))) lies, they're The ones that created democracy and The United States, sources of all decadence. So don't trust their racism either, or their Protestantism.
God save almighty Hispania, across every see, God bless their God-worshipping peoples and God bless you all, let's get a /Hispa whitepill thread going for once.

Attached: Hispanidad diacronico - 292 px.png (292x148, 16.14K)

Jaime Guzman was hispanista, chilean constitution is based

if you retards could keep it in your pants and just genocide the natives we wouldn't full of biological blasphemies

I hate spics and I hate that the public school system made me learn your bullshit language

>We wuz kangz and sheeeit lo quiero Taco Bell chihuahua

pls send euros

>no you can not claim the lands of new spain, despite the fact that Spain helped us become independent from the UK,It does not matter that USA sells weapons to drug traffickers and consumes and maintains the drug companies in Hispano America that provoke violence causing mass migration! ReeEeEEeeeEEE!!!

Attached: free rent mutt.png (1128x1071, 273.49K)

Canada is to The American continent what Belgium to Europe.
Seethe harder.

your land is ours
it's just a matter of time

Why would anyone care if spics die getting nose candy to me? Not my problem

> Canada is to The American continent what Belgium to Europe.
Seethe harder.

What’s that? A bland unlikely country that generally pays its bills on time and has multiple founding cultures? Fucking dumb spic niggers.

So they formed the caste system for no reason whatsoever?

who cares about canada?
>Gringos give weapons to drug traffickers
>drug traffickers create violence
>violence creates migration
>gringos cry about migration.
it's that easy

The Spanish empire was so damn ugly just like swarthy Spaniards.

You dumb beaners can’t make it to Canada. Literally 99% of illegals in Canada are people who got on flights and got temporary visas under false pretences and fall below the radar. It’s actually hard to immigrate illegally to Canada on foot

whole canada is shit who would even want to go there

Don't include us in your family. We're your distant cousin.

Attached: João VI.png (465x537, 445.5K)

Your countrymen, why suck arab and sephardi spanish nigger cock?

That doesn't stop Canada from trying to get more poos and chinks.

Attached: canadaLand.png (1300x1000, 884.68K)

anglos didnt invent democracy retard that was the meds

>No ruling caste or race
Ehhh didn't you have a very elaborate racial hierarchy

Spain and Portugal are one

Canada is full of boomers. We trick brown and yellow elites, doctors, engineers, scholars, and surgeons to come here. What we don’t tell them ahead of time is that we know their nigger credentials are worthless and we only want them so we have someone to scrub toilets and serve coffee to white boomers.