I notice a lot of North Americans have a really strong hatred for China and the Chinese. Why is this?

I notice a lot of North Americans have a really strong hatred for China and the Chinese. Why is this?

Attached: D1AC130C-23B0-4F22-A474-0CE5A310313C_cx0_cy5_cw0_w1080_h608_s.jpg (1080x608, 42.22K)

Attached: Attach28548_20211226_212453.jpg (1948x998, 395.82K)

All Chinese should be executed. When you see a roach you kill it.

Ah I see. So it's the result of propaganda. The Jews requiring a boogieman to direct the goyim's attention.

Attached: 1626746652945.jpg (600x385, 37.46K)

The American media tells everyone to blindly hate China and Russia. Anyone who doesn't unquestioningly hate China or Russia is automatically a wumao or kremlin shill. The programming is strong.

You got it!

Attached: 1660422125700873.jpg (1024x532, 87.98K)

no they work together to make us want to be soulless commies.

They've always done this and it always works. America has always had an enemy, usually one of its own creation. It's the only way to unite a nation of rootless individualists with no unifying culture or ideals. The British, the Spanish, the Germans, the Japanese, the Russians, the Muslims, and now the Chinese. I'm certain I've missed a couple but you get the point. Blind, inculcated rage is the only way to mobilise the mutts.

The Chinese took their entire industry and are now like the USA was after WWII, the industrial powerhouse manufacturing practically everything for the world.
They created this beast and are angry, confused and helpless.

If you were a citiizen of a global empire and were being challenged by a rising power, you might have strong opinions too. Fortunately that will never be a problem for you.

Attached: 153281881287686.png (1188x905, 808.48K)

>I notice a lot of North Americans have a really strong hatred for China and the Chinese. Why is this?

I don't hate them but a lot of us are rightly threatened by the fact that they're challenging us economically. A lot of us also blame them for stealing our jobs although we should rightly blame the rich assholes who shipped the jobs over there and the politicians that made it profitable for them to do it.

Our government encourages to hate anyone who isn't being dominated by our political influence be it the Chinese or the Russians.

Attached: Chiang Kai-Shek smiling.jpg (324x450, 16.95K)

Misdirection, the Chinese (government) presently is a nuisance, but it is what we, via our elected scumbags have made it.

Now it is a handy canard (relating to the image) for our still shitty politicians to distract our easily manipulated populace from whatever scandal our government is trying to hide.

We have only ourselves to blame. We elected the government we deserved.

a domestic spying program that mike pompeo exposed. look at it this way, if your citizens pledge allegiance to a foreign power then they are enemies of the state. when chinese americans do it they get a free pass? no longer. the last 3 or 4 years have been hard. when china first created the website and asked chinks to log in, they honestly thought that nobody knew about it. they were only right in their assumption that nobody talked. which is a shame.

we have asian americans serving in the military, that we trust with state secrets. we have asians in the secret service, in the police, we have asian doctors and lawers. not a single one whistleblowed about the program, zypher pogo.

so you have a sort of hatred for a traitor like that. you probably didn't know that the toilet paper shortage, all of the shortages, at the start of covid in burgerland were caused by chinese spies following orders to buy up all the products and ship them to china. we had medicine shortages because of those traitors. people died.

the baby formula shortage was the same thing.

eventually they have to leave, or die. they've frankly already made their decision clear by not even trying to warn a single person. isn't that sad? every single one of them. guilty.

> other countries bad
They're like that with everyone really

They were instrumental in undermining the election for Biden; a move which has been nothing but good for them at the expense of the West.
I don't really hate them though; I respect them as worthy adversaries. Look forward to gutting them.

>the baby formula shortage was the same thing
No, that's just 80 IQ mutt planning. Seethe and cope Ramirez.

Attached: amerimutt2.png (794x745, 76.91K)

>I notice a lot of North Americans have a really strong hatred for China and the Chinese. Why is this?

ballots for joe biden that came from china, I think.

propaganda to make the war more palatable
leftist spaces in USA are anti russia
right spaces in USA are anti china

Attached: 1458225771521.png (1400x5552, 946.04K)

The United States is the most capitalist and libertarian country in the world.

China is the biggest and most powerful communist dictatorship in the world.

What did you expect?

Propaganda. Thousands of bot accounts all over the internet are creating posts about chinks, Taiwan, etc. America needs the polarized world to keep its dominant position.

I have a really strong hatred for all nonwhites as a result of being a North American

>A Russian talking about what is propaganda and what is not propaganda

lmao

Pretty sure literally everyone that has to deal with china fucking hates china. I have only ever heard something good/neutral about china from chinese nationals. Everyone else hates them.