Why is the FBI using vast resources to protect this troon?

Ive been doxxed and trannies have shown up to my house they even left a photo of me with a bullet hole through it and the FBI has never helped me. Why do they help this troon in a FBI safe house in ireland?

Attached: Keffals_streaming_in_2022.jpg (1920x1080, 309.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C6kkV66_G_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

demon cracker empire says "trans rights"

>cherrypicked picture of tranny
Reminder OP is a tranny, they spam tranny threads 24/7 here because of low self-esteem and a lot of them are also jannies and mods

>Ive been doxxed and trannies have shown up to my house they even left a photo of me with a bullet hole through it
this didn't happen

wait until you learn about the tranny that groomed the uvalde shooter

The FBI is run by pedophiles in bondage to Jewish pedophiles

Attached: 1662182457330419.jpg (601x680, 83.18K)

She has been doxed and had to change address and contact the police and FBI. You chuds are on the wrong side of history trying to hurt her.

Attached: 1641405333337.jpg (592x512, 24.7K)

>why does a jewish supremacy organization help a fat balding jewish man?
It's a mystery.

reread what I quoted

i hope somebody shoves a 45 into your mouth and paints the wall with your brain tissue
fucking nigger faggot

If someone left a picture of you with a bullet hole on it you have bigger things to worry about than trannies
You most likely owe someone money in which case NYPA pay them back or enjoy death

nope it was trannies

I'm not going to stop until Lucas streams his suicide to millions of people, and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to prevent me from trying.

Attached: 1630361733961.png (917x1551, 249.88K)

post the picture

It is not just the FBI, trans is very important to transhumanism and all the immorality that follows. There will a day where sick rich old men will transplant themselves into children's bodies or sew one to themselves to live longer.
People are disgusted with unnecessary surgery or surgery in general, the celebration of amputation being the cure to all that ails one is really something needed to justify future horrors that you can not see but can only sense for now.

Attached: Hope.png (754x588, 682.28K)

Justice is for the rich and the loud. Personal experience.

imagine being scared of trannies and antifags
>get a gun
>be ready
>misgender them with extreme prejudice

he aligns with their goals of destroying every space that has free speach and goes against the globalist narrative

Attached: 1640006438498.png (660x780, 61.07K)

It really isn't. See the device you are using now to post on here? The pathways it has been burning in your brain for the last 20 years as you jack off to hentai & shitpost? That's transhumanism. Trans is completely irrelevant to what follows, it's literally a fad which will die out when technology improves.

>she

Attached: implying-explosion.gif (300x168, 2.1M)

youtu.be/C6kkV66_G_Q

So kiwi farms losing its immunity equals the FBI protecting keffals? No rational person would consider those to be the same thing

he was literally a tranny from the gay board here

Attached: 1659617083936690.png (944x566, 458.89K)

Lucas is now having his tranny wikipedia friend mods edit his wikipedia page to blame other streamers for sending harassment his way. I hope this eunoch chokes on his own vomit

hes literally in a FBI safe house in ireland

Yeah and he (Lucas) literally sends children illegal drugs. I sincerely hope somebody just kills him. The world will be a safer and better place without him.

Attached: 1661007820629297.png (744x813, 109.32K)

>FBI
>Ireland
At least try to make sense

At least he is a eunuch and not a sexual predator.

I don’t know. What are the political implications of Canadian incels like keffals trooning because they think it increases the odds of getting bbc?

>ree ree gibs me attentions

Attached: 1661778593017328.jpg (368x472, 32.92K)

This month the FBI has gone after Laseranon AND Forestanon

>at the same time they take down kiwifarms

It's been an honor shitposting with you guys.
If anyone wants to make an alternative and promote it this would be the best time.

Attached: 64.jpg (1024x576, 106.04K)

>393887132
Is there anything to indicate glowies are in any way involved in this Keffass situation or we just channeling our inner Terry Davis and blaming the rain on glowniggers?
Euros only WISH they could make comments this off-kilter, unhinged, and concerning.

He's not the one that does it, he just facilitates his friend, bobposting, also a tranny of course, who's the real guy in charge of it. Bobposting is proud of having gotten to hundreds of minors and put them on HRT, proud of teaching them how to buy crypto so they can buy brazillian/chinese HRT, even teaches them how to dangerously synthesize HRT.
He's definitely a sexual predator, just not the kind that can shove a dick up a young boy's ass. His fetish is much more dangerous, he gets off on making people suffer, and he gets off on castrating young boys.

If women can be men, then Helene can be the male heir in my family. That's what the whole tranny plague is about.

Also, did I get this one in my nut when I went into the Wendy's withou my camera?

Isn't he a fucking Canadian? Why would the FBI help them?

Bobposting does a lot for the LGBT community and helps many young individuals transition through FREE HRT, something American healthcare doesn't offer like Sweden does. It seems like you are just angry she is doing good for the world.

Attached: 1657398253778.gif (496x280, 938K)

>That's transhumanism.
Lol, not even close. The computer and the phone were the gift to the lower IQs to assist them in keeping up with the higher ones. The computer and phones to geniuses are just faster ways of communicating and crunching data. It does not help them with anything other than efficiency. Transhumanism is a death cult that requires sacrifice and eating the pain in order to overcome the edgelord idea that there is no God, only the pursuit of immortality. It is largely another failure of the Psychology department.

You know what? If this troon only reached out to people that are of age, I wouldn't be saying a thing. If you're of age, you can do whatever you want with your body. Wanna cut your dick off and call yourself clara? Be my guest. Wanna overdose on free estrogen? By all means. But when these people purposefully target adolescents, proudly, and also put up dangerous instructions that can lead to people sterilizing themselves because they're young and confused, that's where I draw the line.
Bobposting deserves to be thrown in a septic tank after having a hundred papercuts inflicted on his fingernails.

>Why is the FBI using vast resources to protect this troon?
The Regime kikes want to set up infertile people to help them sterilize the others.

The only solution to this is exterminating the ruling class.

Lol no she doesn't. She thoroughly explains all types of HRT treatments and has proof of how it works through scientific articles. She is doing good for the world while you incels are trying to live in the dark ages.

Attached: 1658687122818523.png (591x647, 337.54K)

>You know what?
STFU kike, stop pretending that you're not in on it.