Jesus Is Our Saviour

Since The Bible gave us only vague and metaphorical depictions of our Saviour, how come Christ is commonly depicted as a hippy faggot? As a Christian I take great offence to that. Pic related.

Attached: 33629-1200x1200_7711.jpg (800x1200, 142.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v3w9TM7fzkM
youtu.be/0_hfYE6G7rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beware of Steven Anderson. Believe on Jesus.
youtu.be/v3w9TM7fzkM

Watch this Gospel presentation if you're not 100% sure that you're going to Heaven
youtu.be/0_hfYE6G7rk

Attached: psychopaths29853.jpg (1024x1821, 105.91K)

JESUS
>JE french for I
>SUS english for sus
>>I am sus

Attached: 1511366057_ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif (460x330, 988.21K)

They didn't have barber shops in them days

Attached: 005.jpg (680x340, 84.28K)

Jesus did not have long hair. If he did, how could the New Testament also say this?

1 Corinthians 11:14

“Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?”

King James Version (KJV)

Christ is God, he could have annihilated anybody who bothered him like Dr. Manhattan, but he chose not to. His mission was to become the final sacrifice, so those of his creation who are worthy of salvation will not go to Hell.
The second coming though...that's a different story. It's going to be apocalyptic.

This is a Steven Anderson shill.

Attached: Screenshot_20220904-112030_Opera Touch.jpg (1080x1082, 273.25K)

I think Anderson is genuinely called to teach, but his deep hatred and quick temper have hurt his message more than once. I don’t care if you think somebody is lazy, calling them out in front of your whole congregation and telling them to leave is not Biblical and it’s not the love Christ showed. His sermons often tend to get derailed sometimes by some argument he had with some random person online too.

I’d say those are his major shortcomings. No pastor is perfect, but in Anderson’s case I think it actually hurts his message and what he teaches.

Anderson has gotten a lot of people saved, but he is nowhere near perfect.

God is not a respecter of persons

His "Bible Way to Heaven" steps say ONLY BELIEVE, ONLY FAITH. His preaching says "My interpretation...or else"

Attached: StevenAnderson83583838693.jpg (1080x1080, 344.84K)

If you have the gospel right, it doesn’t matter if you are totally retarded about other doctrines, as long as you are not trying to teach them. If you are teaching them, you should make every attempt to be correct. Yeah I like Anderson, but I see him acting prideful quite often. I actually prefer Grayson fritts or joe jones

Does someone know what that hand gesture is supposed to mean? I can't find an explanation for that in the bible or anywhere else.

They use Romans 10 without Romans 10:5, and confuse Faith Alone.

And before they were laid down, she came up unto them upon the roof; and she said unto the men, I know that the Lord hath given you the land, and that your terror is fallen upon us, and that all the inhabitants of the land faint because of you. For we have heard how the Lord dried up the water of the Red sea for you, when ye came out of Egypt; and what ye did unto the two kings of the Amorites, that were on the other side Jordan, Sihon and Og, whom ye utterly destroyed. And as soon as we had heard these things, our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you: for the Lord your God, he is God in heaven above, and in earth beneath.
Joshua 2:8-11 KJV

Exactly what I meant. No mention of long hair, beard, etc. in The Book.

I don’t get your point here. Can you break it down?

I just think he has the same problem as MacArthur. He’s too wary of people and gets his own feelings mixed up with what’s in the Word. I remember MacArthur had a whole sermon against the charismatics and from what I remember he may have only pulled out two loosely related Bible verses that had anything to do with it. I think Anderson would do well to take a break from the internet and develop a genuine love for people. Liberals like to throw around the word “hate” a LOT, but Anderson fits the bill more often than not.

Nothing wrong with hating enemies of the lord.

Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
James 2:25 KJV

Was Rahab saved by her works (lying to the searching party), or by her faith in hearing? (Joshua 2)

And before they were laid down, she came up unto them upon the roof; and she said unto the men, I know that the Lord hath given you the land, and that your terror is fallen upon us, and that all the inhabitants of the land faint because of you. For we have heard how the Lord dried up the water of the Red sea for you, when ye came out of Egypt; and what ye did unto the two kings of the Amorites, that were on the other side Jordan, Sihon and Og, whom ye utterly destroyed. And as soon as we had heard these things, our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you: for the Lord your God, he is God in heaven above, and in earth beneath.
Joshua 2:8-11 KJV

No, but hating people who are making an attempt or have different doctrine than you is a problem. I do Bible studies daily pretty much all day and have watched a ton of different pastors, and you begin to realize that nobodies theology it 100% perfect. As many problems as I have with MacArthur, he’s had some genuinely good sermons on degeneracy. Anderson had a really solid study on Christ in the Old Testament too. I just think that their hatred and wariness get the better of them sometimes, and it’s the times where they tend to not have a lot of Bible verses to back up their preaching and begin speaking in the flesh.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT JESUS LOOKS LIKE YOU STUPID SPAMMING NIGGER

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12 KJV

Definitely agree with you here

long hair would mean down to your feet, not to your shoulders

Steven Anderson is a warrior of Christ