Should I learn Chinese or Japanese? My pocket says Chinese but my hobbies say Japanese

Should I learn Chinese or Japanese? My pocket says Chinese but my hobbies say Japanese.

Attached: 1453481148135.jpg (2197x1463, 77.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

state.gov/foreign-language-training/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Japanese is probably a bigger waste of time

Chinks will collapse under the weight of their own corruption.

>one praises China
>other one doesn't
>leafs
I'm confused.

I learnt Japanese, kind of regret it. But I'm glad I didn't choose Chinese. Go for Russian.

learn both, it's a waste to learn 3k characters for Japanese alone

>Should I learn Chinese or Japanese?
spanish if you live in the US, you fucking meme flaggot

Chinese

depends entirely on what you want to use this new language for. as you said Chinese is more useful in most cases for business/conversing with random tourists/etc. but for the average Westerner far less useful for consuming media. Japanese is great for media but in most cases not particularly useful for business etc.
he shouldn't just jump in trying both at once though. both for other reasons and the fact that differing simplification structures mean you may be learning three different versions of one character ie. 樂乐楽 - although it does often help in many other cases

I tried to learn Chinese and failed miserably.
It is extremely difficult

>praising China
No, just being objective. Learning Japanese is pretty much a massive waste of time.

Why Russian? Why do you regret Japanese?

Who cares about spics?

Does Canada do business with Japan?

Learn Spanish you burger retard.

russian is pretty hard too, it's like category 4 out of 5 according to US gov standards, chinese is 5
>state.gov/foreign-language-training/

can't speak for Russian speakers but imo as an English language speaker the grammar is easy and certainly easier than Japanese. character writing is difficult to get used to at first but this applies for Japanese as well. the real tricky part is tones

>Why Russian? Why do you regret Japanese?
I just changed as a person. I done the whole asian gf, jRPG gaming phase. It's very unfulfilling after a certain point and there was a day when I realized I'm just imitating some non-white language. Now I got a Russian gf blue eyes etc and feel very happy.

>Should I learn Chinese or Japanese?

I am fluent in Mandarin, know enough Japanese to get around and get laid.

Learn Spanish. Everything is better about it.... the food, women, and culture.

Learn to Code Or Learn to Suck Cock, OP

>Learn Spanish. Everything is better about it.... the food, women, and culture.
Same I'm actually doing Russian and Spanish at the same time. Spanish seems so fucking easy so far..

>know enough Japanese to get around and get laid.
Yeah you only need to know enough to recognize most kanji and what common words they form. A few basic sentences and any cultural points and you can get any j girl from my experience. Can be done in a year or so.

Latin.

Takeshi or Private Ramirez?

Go eat kiwis, kiwi.

I'm betting you got a Latina gf.

Best of luck! Are you in Russia?

Wonder what's Japan is like. I would like to visit once COVID restrictions are lifted. I've seen videos but Tokyo seem to be amazing.

If you’re not gonna work as a Chinese translator I don’t see what you would use it for

Nobody wants to learn russian you fucking faggot

>Wonder what's Japan is like
Japan is the best Asian country, followed by South Korea (I've been to them all). I really enjoyed my time there. Still I wouldn't recommend learning it. And also you should not involve yourself with the Chinese countries (HK, China, Taiwan). It's just not our lands or people.

I don't see the point in either unless you either have a fondness for learning languages or a particular attachment to one country or the other.