Wow that's pretty true

Maybe we are just losers?

Attached: 4152ca36a049a849.png (500x500, 307.58K)

>we
You. I bagged the prom queen.

they both read the bible

So why are you here

Attached: tenor.gif (220x168, 243.9K)

Why would they? Looks like they have it figured out. If you need a 10.000 word essay on masculinity you don't understand the core concept of it

That's because those types of "people" in picrel have easy lives with everything handed to them.

Society is more than just individual people. It doesn't matter how much of a superhuman chad you are, the fact that the concepts of masculinity and femininity are being eroded and twisted in society should still be a cause for concern because it still affects you.

There is value in taking the esoteric and describing it in plain English. Orwell was on to something in 1984; the deadliest weapon of a subversive government is erasing history and changing the truth. Once, these truths, the "masculinity" you describe, were truly self-evident to all men. In an era of over-medicated, over-groomed, single-parent children, some of them might never have the chance to understand what it means. I bet both the people in OP's pic had a strong relationship with their father, who they view as a role model.

Masculine men understand masculinity because it comes natural to them. Reading any amount of literature won't make you masculine if you were raised to be a cunt. Men have been born cunts for all history, only recently has it been possible for so many of them to live for so long.

>raised to be a cunt.
*genetically predisposed

Don't be too harsh, it's not their fault

you give the pansies too much credit to label the majority that way.

Not if you want to kiss the prom queen. Maybe if you want to share a bed with a chunky, indifferently gendered lump you can have deep conversations with.

And they both end up working dead end slave jobs they larp as "careers" and live with Jewish debt up to their eyeballs until the Lord sends for them. Oh yeah they also feel the need to create more human capital to keep this evil system running. Please tell the whole story jew

to LARP about going to prom

Lots of people can make that claim.

>ywn highschool footballer chad with a qt cheerleader gf
itsover

And they’re retarded normies that will work dead end jobs till they die and finally pay off their mortgages at 65. Pathetic!

Attached: 6A7AA200-6A56-4E03-B6B7-4F6C8EB1E4F3.jpg (1125x470, 527.34K)

This is defeatist drivel, you are infected with mindrot. For some, masculinity is indeed innate. To claim it cannot be crafted into a readily understood ideal, something that all individuals can strive for even if they cannot achieve it, is doing the devil's work for him. For thousands of years, society as a collective remained masculine because these values were espoused by all. Even a beta could achieve the masculine goal of being the sole provider for his wife and children.

I absolutely am.
I never blamed the Jews, women or whoever the fuck else for that. I'm the only one to blame for me being a loser.
That doesn't mean that Jews aren't to blame for a lot of other things however, and I can just transfer the anger I feel over myself being a loser to them, and many other ethnicities and groups.
And I do.

Attached: 1565706769813.jpg (896x921, 58.76K)

This image is like 20 years old. Show where both of them are at now, oh wait no one can because this is a cherry picked image like that one photo of you that looks really good somehow because the angle and moment was perfectly captured but it's not a recurrence

Checked. I bet if we joined forces we could score lots of pussy though. You could be like my wingman

Yea I had a highschool sweet heart that was cheer captain but now I’m stuck hear hating Jews and wanting for Hitler 2.0 to show up just like y’all. This fucking country blows. I mean I can still get laid pretty easy but I still hate it here

Masculinity is 90% genetics. The rest is just polish. Only absolute faggots think you can learn to be a man by reading a how to do guide.

Same with femininity. Just that most of the people who are alive and losers today would have died in childbirth in the past.

Not to mention, this shit will be less and less common in American highschools as more and more of them are obese, on some medication and transistioning.

>Even a beta could achieve the masculine goal of being the sole provider for his wife and children.
Because everyone knew it was impossible to educate women, and simultaneously it was illegal all over the ancient world to attempt to educate them under penalty of death. Except ancient Egypt in which women inherited land and fortune and could provide for their relatives easily, could employ people to expand their households and so on, which is also how the majority of rich men provided. Peasants labored, strong men took what they wanted, kingdoms for example.
It still doesn't matter, if boys are raised to believe that sitting inside all childhood and through puberty, they will waste away their chance at becoming masculine, because they were raises to be cunts

No it's because I don't fucking care.

And I agree with your first point completely, but still contend that, with the right support from one's peers, it is never too late to embrace higher virtue and to change one's self for the better.

Attached: horatii.jpg (768x589, 109.34K)

give it time. you really think this relationship lasts you fucking moron

Just checked out substack, it's like onlyfans for words?? Do people really???

you are a fucking moron. substacks is simply a medium in which journalists publish articles it has nothing to do with masculinity or feminism - even if some people use it for such things. That's not the purpose nor the point of substack.

Yeah, everyone forgets that the high school football star peaks in high school 9/10 times.
Good for him, he was king of teen pussy for 4 years.
Now he gets to live 70 more.

These people don't want support from men, they thrive on the support from women who lie to them because women appreciate men who aren't beating or raping them. It takes a particularly strong mother to raise a son to be a man, raising a son to be a soft faggot is as beneficial to the woman as the other, he will still labor to provide for her, the strong man might not.

That’s 4 years longer than you’ll ever be king of any pussy.

And he’s getting it at its prime, the best you can hope for is some not too sloppy seconds.