Are you ready for the coming storm?

Attached: 1662205739581398.png (531x515, 76.75K)

imagine paying your taxes

No need to pay corporate tax if theres no corporation

Attached: 1662205872812555.png (537x556, 369.2K)

I'm not too good with math but how does a pound a day add up to 22 thousand in a year

Attached: 1661729314823928.jpg (584x709, 41.08K)

There are 24 hours in a day. Do the math…

You will have nothing and be happy.

Attached: 1662205990748660.png (521x362, 43.96K)

Unit rate is 93p per unit during the day. Not pay 93p for the day. I dunno how many units she uses.

I use more than 93p a day and I live in near darkness only running a fridge and charging a. Phone.

So let's see here... There was a total 52 ovens, never used simultaneously.
- 38 is the most that were ever online simultaneously.

- The 6 were taken out of action as soon as the new ones at Birkenau came online

Nobody will do anything.

Liz Truss is one ugly motherfucker.
The Americans are going to relentlessly mock us for having a toothless gimp as PM.

That's the price per kW hour. 2 fridge freezers use a kW so it's costing £20 a day just to keep 2 freezers on

just eat less

Attached: 1655443420857.png (648x1246, 1.08M)

What happens when an entire continent becomes like Detroit
Asking for a friend

She is one old ugly bitch.
The perfect representation of this country.

Attached: uglybitch.jpg (900x600, 42.16K)

I just paid off my car yesterday so I'm thinking so!

I think they mean kWh, so 93p for every 1000 watts used. In a shop with the ovens on and everything else that could ramp up real fast.

That's why they're improving millions of niggers to the West. It's to stop us organising and killing our elites. We'll all be far too busy trying to stop some Bantu savage from raping and eating our kids

Yea a fridge freezer is about 500W/h. So a couple of freezers, ovens, microwaves along with the lighting and that's costing £60 per day. You'd have to fire a member of staff just to cover for your energy bills. Big chain restaurants with loads of staff will be fine but if you're a small family business with only 2 waitresses on shift then you can't just sack 1 of them. They're going to go under. It's all by design, just like COVID lockdowns, it's the big companies that will benefit and wipe out the small business.

The "people" behind all of these evils live in buildings that can be burned or otherwise razed, and the members of their security details have pillows upon where their head lie for sleep.

Imagine actually believing this.

imagine being a glownigger

Just raise your prices.

>haha orange man is so stupid telling us to not depend on Russia for energy

Thanks
glad im not youreafreezin

Maybe don't start a war with the only possible energy supplier, what do you thing about it ? Buying gas from Russia isn't a problem, starting a war with them is one.

Source: "Trust me bro, I'm on Twitter*